Chapter Eight

**this is what happens when I get to Jace's house**
Jace's POV
Carolina came over 10 minutes later and we went to the living room and watched a movie. Later we both got tired and fell asleep on the couch. Carolina's head was on my shoulder, and my arm was around her. So I slept in a weird position.
Carolina's POV
I woke up in Jace's arms, I saw that Jace was still sleeping so I got up quietly and put on my clothes. When Jace woke up he kissed me on the forehead and went up to change. I then called my mom to tell her that Jace would bring me to the Henry Danger rehearsals.
After we ate breakfast, Mrs. Norman drove us to Studio 11 where we were filming.
While Jace and I were watching the others filming Jace told me that he is going to do a movie. I was surprised.
Jace's POV
I told Carolina that I was going to do Splitting Adam and that I have to play 6 different people. I also told her that she could audition for Lori today since there wasn't anyone. After we finished filming, we went to speak to the director of Splitting Adam so Carolina could audition.
Carolina's POV
After I auditioned I ran out to tell my mom and Jace that I would be Lori.
** 2 months later **
Jace's POV
It's been 2 months later and right now Carolina and I are shooting the Splitting Adam movie. The scene were doing right now is the one where Adam and Danny are following "Party Boy" in the mall.
Carolina's POV
I'm waiting on the other side for my part cause Jace and Seth are in the little kid moving cars 😂. We finished filming and me and the rest of the cast ( Amarr, Seth, and Jace) went to Disneyland.
** Later that night **
Jace's POV
Carolina and I walk back to the hotel. Its pretty late so I let Carolina sleep in my room, she lays herself down on my bed. I go change into my pjs and sleep on the couch.
** the next day **
I wake up and see Carolina looking through the window.
Carolina's POV
I wake up and realize that I slept in Jace's room and he's laying on the couch. I tell him that I'm going to my room to change and I'll meet him downstairs in an hour.
** 1 hour later**
I wake downstairs and see Jace waiting. I walk up to him and kiss him on the check. Our fingers intertwine and we walk to the water park.
Jace's POV
We are walking to the water park and I see Carolina's hair shinning a little and I realize that I've never seen it like that. We stop at Starbucks and I remember that today's our 1 year anniversary as a couple since I moved next door.
While Carolina was ordering our drinks I call my mom and ask her to go to to jewelry store and buy a necklace that says " forever and ever I will love you ".
Carolina starts walking back with our drinks and I see Emma and her friends entering. I tell Carolina that we need to leave now, so I kinda shove her through the door and tell her that we better get going.

** Authors Note **
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated anything in like 2 weeks 😁. But I hope you guys are enjoying the story.
~ Carolina 👑