FINAL CHAPTER!

hey hey. It's been a while. I know I've been saying this for a while now, BUT I will be ending the book; there will be a sequel!

{ 4 months  later }
Jace's POV
      I feel a buzz from my pocket and pull out my phone. I excuse myself and walk outside. I look at the call: missed call; Lina. I call her and she picks up. She says 'Jace I have the best news! I'm gonna be in a new show. It's called Livin' Life.' I say " congrats. I gotta go; I was kinda in a meeting. 😁." I hang up and walk back inside.
** after **
          I open the front door and see Lina playing with the twins. I sneak up behind her but Nicky says" da-da."~ and points at me. I laugh and pick him up and dab his nose. I whisper "why are you giggling?" {😂} I set him down and wrap my arms around Lina. I whisper "babe, why are  you so beautiful?"~ I kiss her. She kisses back and whispers " why are you so handsome?."~ she wraps her arms around my neck. I smile and see her eyes sparkle. I feel something tug my shirt and turn around. I see Jackie and say "hey what are you doing?"{😂} I pick her up and place her on my lap. I take Lina's hand and say "we should go to New York."~ Lina furrows her eyebrows. I nod my head and say "yea, we could visit my friends and see your sister."
Lina's POV
      I sigh and say "I don't know. The twins are 1 and it's gonna be a struggle." Jace pouts and says "pleaaassseee?" I roll my eyes and say "Jace..." Jace pulls me closer and says "pleaseee? I won't ask again."~ he pouts. I sigh and say " fine. I can't say no to you."~ I kiss him.

Sorry for the shirt chapter

Guys!!
Please comment if you want a sequel.
Vote and comment