Chapter Three

Jace's POV
(ok I'm going to do it. )
Carolina since you're a really cool friend , I wanted to give you this charm bracelet. It has a mini skate board and sunglasses and an ice cream. I wanted to give you this cause it has all the current memories we've had together and I was also wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?
Carolina's POV
omg omg!! This bracelet is super COOL.
and Yes, I would. I would love to be your girlfriend!
Jace's POV
Cool I have a girlfriend. It's starting to get dark, we better get home. While me and Carolina were walking home I saw that she was smiling and her eyes glittered with the moon. When we got to her house I gave her a quick kiss on the check.

**A FEW DAYS LATER ( SCHOOL) **
Carolina's POV
I woke up and I saw that I was wearing the charm bracelet that Jace have me. It felt like a dream but it was real. I decided to wear something nice since it was the 1st day of school. I put my hair in a braid and put on a flannel shirt and black leggings. Then I found my vans and put them on.
I walked downstairs to see my siblings. My little sisters who are twins. ( Brittanie and Bianca) and my brother Nicky. I went to the kitchen to get an apple to eat in school. After I left my house and started to walk to school since it was sunny. While I was walking Jace was leaving his house , so he ran to catch up with me.
"Hey" I said. "hey" Jace said.
Jace's POV
"So.. are you excited for school?" I said
"Ehh. All my friends are there and you so I guess."
We got to school and me and Carolina went to our lockers. Our lockers are next to each other, which is great.
Carolina's POV
Me and Jace have like the same schedule. Except for math. I was walking to English when I saw Riele with Sean. I ran to them and told Riele that I needed to talk to her. So I kinda pulled her away from Sean.
"Riele I have something to tell you."
"What is it?"
"um.. Jace have me a charm bracelet yesterday and..."
"And what?!"
"He asked me to be his girlfriend!!"
"Omg that's amazing"
"Yea it is"
Ok, let's go we have only 2 more classes left.
**END OF DAY**
I texted Jace, Riele, and Sean.
Me- hey guys wanna go to the ice cream store after school?
the blonde guy 😏- sure 💕
Riele- ok 👌
Sean- ok.
So I waited for them at the entrance of the school cause my mom would bring us. My mom came and we all got in. Inside the car, the radio was on and " I want you to know" was on. We all started singing. It was hilarious 😂.
Jace's POV
We got to the mall and walked to the ice cream store. All of us dabed ice cream on each other's noses. We took a picture and we posted it. I was walking around and I saw a Costume Store. I told everyone and we went in. We all tried on different costumes. Sean put on bunny ears and Riele put on a wizard costume. Carolina and me dressed up as zombie tennis players.

***Authors note***

Ok guys I'm going to write the next few chapters in a few hours.
~ carolina 👑