Bonus Chapter- Andy's POV!

Since we hit 10k reads, I decided to add a bonus chapter and not just that, but in Andy's pov. I decided to add a bonus chapter of the first time Andy came into the book. I hope you guys will enjoy it! Thank you for all you have done for this book!
---
Darkness. That's all I see nowadays. I can not smile, nor can I even laugh anymore. I'm left in this damn place filled with these...these monsters. I looked down at my bare hands which were covered in blood. I growled and punched the wall, knowing that I would have left a dent in it.

Why was I like this? Why did I agree to this?
Oh, right...that's all because of me. I am the cause of all this.
I looked down at the bodies below
me. This was it... the owners of the house were gone.

"Good job, darling." I felt Juliet wrap her long arms around me. She kissed my cheek and smiled at me.

How was she enjoying this? How doesn't she realize I am suffering?

I stepped back from the mess I had created and turned to her.

"Have you called the police?" I asked her, avoiding her eyes.

"Of course I have. They're on their way. Did you make it look like a suicide?" She answered pulling my chest closer to her. Her blonde hair bounced onto her shoulders. I nodded and glanced back at the owners.

"D-don't you ever feel bad?" I finally was able to stare her in the eyes. Her eyes twitch at those words and her lips formed a line.

"I don't think so. Andy, don't you remember who you are?" She lifted her arms around my neck and leaned into my chest. I held her closely and sighed.

"Why wouldn't I?" I muttered softly.

"Because I think you are forgetting who you are. You're Andy Biersack, goddamnit! The notorious high school shooter! You thirst for blood and you won't stop till it's yours" she leaned away, making her voice more dramatic.

"I'm just not feeling it anymor-" and I heard someone shuffled behind me.

Juliet smirked and pointed at the little girl that now stood in front of us.

"You forgot one."

I stared at the little girl and watched her look down at the ground to the two bodies. Her screamed illuminated the room and I appeared next to her. I picked her up and I felt her battering her tiny legs against my chest.

"You're wasting time, Andy." I heard Juliet's voice from behind me.

"They'll be mad at you. Your parents will be disappointed in you. Do it!" She raised her voice louder.

My grip tightened on the little girl and I felt her squirm. I leaned close to her ear.

"I'm sorry." and with that, I twisted her neck and her body went limp. Her breathing stopped, her eyes were still open, her grip was loosened on me. I sighed softly and glanced up to Juliet.

"I don't want to do this anymore Juliet. Why can't we just leave the owners be...?" I mentioned and pushed the little girl's body away from me.

"We can't, Andy. You know we can't. We have to do this." she said harshly.

"You're right." I walked away from the bodies and wrapped my arms around my Juliet.

"I'm just being an idiot like always," I whispered in her ear.

"But you're my idiot." she in a hush and then kissed my lips. I forcefully pushed her against the wall with a loud bang. I hold her waist close to mine and reach down to grip her ass. She giggles when she feels me squeeze it hard.

"Now, now Andy. No naughty business." she waved her finger around and laughed.

"How can it I help it when you're so goddamn beautiful, Juliet?" I answered before laying my lips back on hers. Her body began to grow closer to mine again. I opened my eyes and made us appear in the bedroom of the past owners.