Chapter 14

"How can you help me, Juliet?" I watched her sit down next to me.

"I can make that person stop. Just get them to come to this house and I'll do it for you." she got up close and personal in my face,"I'll make sure they'll get what they deserve." she smiled and disappeared.

How many ghosts were in my home?!

"Don't trust her." Andy's voice suddenly popped up.

"Says the person whom I trusted for so long and then ended up to be a psychotic murder." I snapped at him. His lips went in a straight line and he narrowed his eyes.

"Fine, don't believe me. Don't come crying back to me when you realize what she will do. Juliet.. she has no control. She isn't like me." he breathed out.

"So what? It's much better to be with her. For all I know, you could come out and kill me right now. I bet you would do it since you already thirst for blood on your face." I spat out and he looked at me with sad eyes.

"Be that way then. I've changed, you've changed me, but I guess that doesn't matter anymore does it?" he jumped back at me.

"You've changed? Really?! Murders don't change, Andy. They stay the exact same way the always are; Crazy, unloved and idiotic. I bet even your mom was disappointed in you." I turned away, waiting for him to say something.

"My mom..?" his voice squeaked out. "How dare you bring.. my mother, my sweet mother into this..? and unloved.. I get it now. I'm just some idiotic,crazy, unloved dude. I'm sorry for even trying to love you. I-" he sniffles for a second,"Goodbye Danielle, you won't ever see me again." and with a quiet sob he was gone.

I regretted what I said to him.

"Drugs, yeah I got them." I told  Mackenzie.

"Really, what kind?" she answered with a smirk.

"All kinds, coke, meth, anything your heart desires. I'm a pretty goddamn good drug dealer and I'll get you the best of everything." I smirked.

"Where can I get it?" she asked desperately.

"Meet me at my house, in the basement. I'll show you."

She nodded and gave me a nod before walking away.

I couldn't wait to get rid of this bitch ass whore.