Chapter 22

I woke up in an horrible headache and sat up. Andy was sitting there with his head in his hands. His head shot up right when I shifted myself.

I couldn't remember what happened. Did I sleep through school? My mind was searching for answers.

"Are you okay?" Andy asked stuttering.

Why was he upset? My head hurt more whenever I tried to remember what happened.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I questioned and Andy looked puzzle but quickly changed his expression.

"No reason." he mumbled and smiled at me.

"Y-You were sick and I made you stay home. That's all. I found some medicine to help you but I didn't want to give it you until your thoughts were sorted out." he whispered, handing it to me.

I popped out the first and glanced at him.

"How many should I take?"

I began to pop out four but he stopped me.

"No-no, that's way too many. Only two." he took the other two from my hand and threw them out the window.

Why was he acting so strange?

They're just pills. Why was he acting all weird about pills?

"I just don't want you take to many, it could upset your stomach.' I heard him sniffle and wipe his nose.

"Andy, what's wrong?" I placed my hand on his and he tensed up.

"Nothing, just got worried about you." he looked up and smiled, but I saw a tear at the edge of his eye, trying to escape.

"You have nothing to worry about." I smiled back at him and stretched my arms out and closed my eyes. He chuckled and took my hands into his. His face getting closer to mine.

"You're mine." he whispered, laying a kiss on my lips.

"Yours" I mumbled back against his lips and he leaned back in, and started to tickle me.

"Stop it!" I giggled out as he got my soft spot. I let out a huge snort and felt my face completely flush. He winked and softly kissed my neck, and I couldn't help but giggle. He stared at me with his soft blue eye.

"You know I love you, right?" he said while he was above me.

"I love you too..is there anything wrong?" I asked again, but was answer with him kissing my lips again.

"Don't talk. I want to spend this whole day with you."

"Don't we do that already?" I chuckled.

"No, in your room. I want to be with you, just us." he commanded and his eyes went to a darker shade of blue.

"Oh," I blushed and covered my face.

"I didn't think you would like me after the first time." I admitted.

"Why wouldn't I? I was waiting for so long to do it and now I finally did. Now, let's go again." he whispered seductively.

"Fine, but promise to watch this one movie with me."

"Don't tell me it's a rom-com."

"It is."

"Fine, let's do it." and he pulled my shirt off without saying another thing.

"Eager much?" I cocked my eyebrow up.

"No, I just.. sure yeah." he laughed and laid his lips back on mine. I did the same as him and whipped his shirt off too.

"Eager much?" he repeated my words and winked at me.

"You said it, not me." and I pulled him closer as he nibbled on my skin.