Chapter 10

I felt myself growing closer to Andy. The way he looked at me, the way he touched me, it gave me shivers. I never wanted to leave him.

When he would kiss me, it felt like I was in heaven. Or even if he were to brush strand of hair out my face.

His voice just makes me melt inside.

I don't understand what he is so afraid of, he always kept changing the subject about his past and would never speak of it. In fact, the only time I would see him was at my house in my room, or the attic. I sat there for a moment pondering my thoughts when I heard Andy come in.

He saw my face and sat next to me with a confused look.

"What are you thinking about?" Andy said with a curious tone.

"Us." I murmured out and stared back into his bright blue eyes.

"What about us?" his voice got low like it seemed he was frightened about what I was going to say next.

"What are we, Andy? Never once had we really spoken about our relationship. Sure, we kiss and we cuddle a lot, but what are we?" I watched him bite his lip and he moved away for a moment.

"What do you want us to be?" he turned back to me.

"Anything."

"Anything?" he muttered, growing stiff.

"Is that a problem?"

"If you mean anything, you mean we could be enemies for all I know. You sound like you don't want us to be together, is that what you're saying. Danny, I love you so much it hurts for me to even be away from you. When you hurt yourself, I can feel myself tearing apart. You don't understand. I don't want to be just anything, I want to be us. I doubt everyday that you even feel the same way, even if you say those 4 words. I miss you every day." he raced to my side taking both my hands, gripping them tightly.

"Andy, I love you too. Don't you ever doubt it." he broke out a smile when I said those words. I told him to hold on and started to walk out my room when the door swung open.

"Who's that?" my mom screamed at me, pointing at Andy.

"It's just a friend, mom. " I muttered and glanced over to Andy.

"You can't have boys alone in your room. Get out right now!" she yelled at Andy and took him by his arm.

"No, Mom! Stop! Please." I begged her and she continued to walk out with him.

"With all due respect, I'm just a friend. Your daughter really means a-" she pushed him out and shut the door in his face.

"What the fuck, mom!?" I yelled at her and threw my hands up all flustered.

"You need to know how to control your hormones. I don't need men like that in your life." she growled and walked away.

"I don't want to see you with that man every again." her voice was stern.

"How's that fair? My only goddamn friend I have in this place was him! Are you really trying to make even more depressed than I already am?!" I asked her, crossing my arms on my chest.

"ALl I wanted to tell you was that you were missing too much school. You haven't gone to school in over a week."

I haven't been in school for a week? I haven't even noticed. Maybe it was Andy who kept asking me to stay home. I knew he didn't like me leaving so that's why I always stayed.

"No, I've only been out one day.." I told my mom. She shook her head and laughed.

"Are you that oblivious, Danielle?" she questioned.

I don't get what she's saying.

"I knew something was up. You were always upstairs in your room all the time. It was because of that damn boy! You haven't been in school since after a couple weeks of moving here." Mom angrily said and pointed her finger into my face.

"Go to school or you're grounded and you will never see your father. I'll make sure of that." she commanded and walked away.

I felt my eyes began to water and ran upstairs into my room, crying violently. I kicked the wall and groaned out in pain. I went to lock my door, but the door knob was gone.

That bitch took my doorknob off so I couldn't lock it! I threw myself on the bed and cried out his name.

"Andy, please come back. I'm sorry." I begged out into the air. Nothing happened and I knew he was gone already.

"Andy.." I whispered and drifted off to sleep.