Chapter 19

-warning smut-

"Hey Andy," I glanced over to Andy.

"Yeah?"

"Did it hurt when you got shot..when you were alive I mean."

"Of course it would, anything hurts hard enough if you try..even love hurts." he answered.

"I'm sorry I keep bringing it up. I'm just curious.."

"It's fine. I don't exactly remember what happened, I just remember the pain I felt. After I was pronounced dead, I saw my parents arguing over me. I couldn't do a thing, I didn't know at the time I could appear to people. I watched my mom commit suicide in the car out on the street. I saw my dad run over to her crying and I couldn't do anything." he whispered.

"I found out I could appear to people when the people before you moved in. I was so mad that my dad had left me here all by myself. Of course I wasn't exactly alone, there were other spirits.." he glanced around my room.

"And Juliet.." he gritted his teeth and sat up.

"As I was saying, I was so mad at how my dad just left me like that so I went to the new owners and..uh killed them. I laughed, Danielle. I laughed as I watched them scream for help..the police thought it was a suicide because they couldn't link the DNA on the knife to anyone." he breathed out and looked over to me for a reaction.

"I'm crazy, aren't I?" he mumbled out. I didn't know how to answer him. When he saw me not answer, he shook his head.

"Sorry, I'm being selfish and I keep talking about myself." he mumble and shifted his position.

"I don't mind, Andy. If you need to let something out, go ahead. It doesn't matter to me. Plus, I'm not very interesting." Andy looked at me with a curious look.

"Don't say that.. You're not interesting?" he laughed,"That's hilarious." 

"But I'm really not. Whenever you talk about your past it's always interesting."

He furrowed his eyebrows together,"So me talking about killing people is interesting?"

"Well, yes.."

"Mhm, okay." he got closer to me. 

"What?"

"I don't know, you look pretty as always." he muttered, our distance growing very close. His lips touched mine and he pushed me back onto my bed. I kissed back, lifting my head slightly away from my pillow. His hand dominated over my body, holding me against the bed. He left my lips and started to trail his kisses down my neck. I moan softly, trying not to alert my parents that were in the next room. He took off his shirt, exposing his tattoos. His tattoos that always amazed me whenever I saw them.  He arched his back slightly so he could kiss my lower chest, just before my shirt line. Even without knowing what I was doing, I pulled my shirt off also. He looked up at me curiously. 

I'm guessing he didn't expect me to do that. 

"My turn." I seductively  whispered in his ear. I flopped him over so I was sitting on his lower abdomen. I trailed my hands over his v-line and leaned myself onto his neck. I left a love bite on his neck before going down onto his chest. I reached his abdomen and I felt him tense up. Not because he was scared, he wanted me, I could tell.

And I wanted him too.

Without saying anything, I began to unzipper his pants. He was going to be my first, I wasn't sure how I was going to like it.. since I've never done it before.  He smirked and I started to pull down his pants. 

"If we are going to do it like this, I lead." he commanded and switched over back to him being on top of me. 

"Why not me?"

"Because I know you're a virgin, the way you're handling it is very well, but.." he reached over to my bra strap and I heard a click. I gasped and looked back into his eyes.

"I won't hurt you. I'll be gentle." he whispered and he lifted my arms up so the bra could come off of me. Once it was off, I felt even more insecure. I've always had small breasts so I was terribly worried what he might say.

"You're perfect." he mumbled as he began to kiss my upper breast. It seemed like he knew what I was thinking at the moment. After he had left a nice round hickey on my upper breast, he reached down to my pants.

"I'm scared." I said as I took his other hand that was free.

"Don't be." 

He unzipped it and started to slide it down. He smirked at my underwear.

"Black? That's bold. I was thinking more of lilac for you." he chuckled and I gave him a look.

"I like black."

"I know you do," he smirked and began to tease me by my thighs and I bit my lip. He looked up at me and smirked. 

"Are you ready?"