Chapter 12

I walked into the community library with the picture in my hand. I went onto one of the computers and started typing in the name.

'Andy Biersack"

My stomach turned as I clicked on the website.

On May 15, 1995 a student, Andy Biersack shot up 15 people in the school. Many witnesses believed they saw him wear a black jacket, along with a black misfits shirt.

I remember picking up that shirt from the box..

He was a friend to many, and people didn't expect one man to do this much effort. Reason for the crime is unknown.

The FBI visited his home the next day and Andy tried to pull out a gun and was immediately shot to death. His mother ended up committing suicide, whilst his father moved out of the home. When investigators achieved the body, they saw many self inflicted marks which showed he suffered from depression. It also appeared that he tried to commit suicide many times....

I scrolled down further to find a picture of the boy.

His dark black hair,

blue eyes,

pale skin.

It was Andy.

My Andy

I-Is that why he didn't want me to look it up?

I printed out all the information and took it with me, racing back home. I walked quickly down the sidewalk and looked up at my house, Andy was staring through the window. I gulped and walked inside the house, trying to ignore my parents as much as I could. I walked up to my room and opened the door.

"I came to say sorry about your computer again. I know you're pissed at me about it and I feel terrible. Please forgive me." he muttered and I could see his eyes were red.

"Andy.." I began, my body shaking. "What happened on May 15, 1995?" I asked him softly.

"What do you mean? Nothing happened on that date." his fist tightened.

"Nothing happened on that day? Nothing happened!? You killed 15 people, Andy! That means nothing to you?!" I screamed in his face.

"I-I told you not to look it up. I told you, Danielle." Andy whispered.

"How are you even here..? You're supposed to be dead, Andy. Dead. " I repeated. Everything felt like it was falling apart. Everything suddenly made sense.

"You're dead. Is that why you asked me if I believed in ghosts?! It's because you are one? Or maybe I'm going crazy." I mumbled.

"You're not crazy, Danny. I love yo-" I felt his hand reach out and I slapped it away.

"STOP IT! Stop trying to confuse me with your feelings, with my feelings!" I yelled at him backing away.

"You're a monster.." I murmured and he stiffened.

"I'm not a monster. Danny, don't say that, please don't ever say that.." his eyes began to water.

"I can't be with you. I won't be with you." I told him as my eyes began to water.

"What are you saying?" he blinked.

"I'm saying go away."

"What? Don't do this." he muttered softly.

"Go away, Andy."

"YOU'RE ALL I WANT! YOU'RE ALL I HAVE!" Andy screamed.

"GO AWAY!" I shut my eyes tightly and held my breath. I opened my eyes and just like that,

He was gone. Tears streamed down my face and I began to sob. My sobs were loud and I couldn't stop.

My Andy, the Andy I cared about..

He was a psychopath,

A murder,

A ghost,

My boyfriend..

He didn't even exist. He was just a ghost. I looked around my room realizing what had happened here.

He was killed in my own room by the FBI.

This was his room.