Chapter 15

The doorbell rang as I sat with Juliet. She smirked and pointed for me to get her.

"Come in." I told her and Mackenzie examined the house. 

"Nice house, I guess." she mumbled and I led her down the stairs. There was a singular chair sitting in the middle and I sat her down. 

"I'll be back to get it." I explained and walked into the other part of the basement. I watched Juliet pop out of nowhere something behind her back. 

"Now, now missy, it looks like you've been a naughty girl, haven't you?" she pulled out a knife and I went to go after Juliet. Something resisted me from stepping up to her, probably because she was wielding a knife. 

The lights flickered and I heard an ear-piercing scream.

"My face!" she screamed out, running upstairs, shutting the basement door behind us.

I finally was able to resist what was holding me back and stepped up to Juliet. 

"What the hell did you do to her?!" I yelled, looking at the knife. 

"You told me to get rid of her, but I rather not have another tortured soul like hers in this house. There's already way too many to count for. Like your little boyfriend." she chuckled, putting the knife between her two finger.

"I simply just scared her to death. I doubt she'll be messing with you anytime.  You're welcome, honey." she layed her hand on my cheek and I batted it away.

"I didn't want you to cut her! She could tell the police that I did that!" I complained, getting angry.

"Oh sweetie, I would stop if I were you or else I stick this nice sharp knife into your spine over and over again!" she smiled, holding it up. I backed away until I walked into someone's chest.

"Stop it right now, Juliet. Stop scaring her." he stood in front of me. 

"Oh, c'mon Andy.. I'm just kidding around with her, right Danielle?" she nodded at me but I didn't say anything back.

"Andy you know I'm kidding around. I love you," she then tried to kiss him, but Andy pushed her away.

"Juliet, I don't love you. I never did. When I killed you, I meant it. You were a psycho crazy ass bitch. " he muttered.

Juliet's lips pouted,"She won't be here forever, Andy." then she got up close and personal in his face.

"But I will."

She disappeared without saying another word and Andy turned around to me. 

I went to open my mouth, but he quickly began talking.

"I know what you're going to say. 'Go away, Andy' isn't it? It's fine, I'll leave." he began to walk deeper into the basement, but I took his hand into mine. 

"I wasn't going to say that." I turned him around. 

He didn't look me in the eyes like he usual does. Instead, he looked away shaking his head.

"I'm a monster remember? You're exact words." he stuttered.

"Every time I saw you in the room, I wanted to be there, comforting you. But I couldn't.. after what you said to me.. you told me to go away and that's what I did. I couldn't stand watching you hurt yourself.. it ached me everywhere. You promised me, Danny. Don't you remember your promise?" Andy said. 

I nodded.

"Then why didn't you keep it?" he asked softly. 

"Where'd you even get it? I took it from you." he looked around the basement. 

"We should get out of the basement, too many things happened in here." he took my hand and led me up the stairs.