Chapter 21

-trigger warning-

I reached over to the bottle in the cabinet of my room..

My anti-depressants.

How would they feel if a girl overdosed on her own meds?

I knew this had to be it. I didn't know where Andy was, and I didn't want him to see me do this.

I gripped the bottle and downed as many as I could. I took a long swig of my glass of water and laid back onto my bed.

Just waiting for anything to happen.

At first, I didn't realize what I had done.

I can't die.

I leaned back up with as much effort I could do.

Where was Andy?

Why isn't he here?"

Andy!" I yelled out as I leaned against my bedroom wall. I led myself out of the room into the hallway.

I began to walk out of my room, gripping the wall. My eyes were out of focus, it was all blurred.

Each step I took was heavier than the last.

"Andy.." I whispered as I felt onto the floor. "Help," I managed to say when I saw someone walk up to me and sit down on my side.

"Danielle?" I heard Andy's voice. It felt like it was fading away, my ears were cloudy.

"Fuck, Danielle what did you do?!" he raced back to my room and I'm guessing he saw the bottle open on my bed along with the water. I heard his footsteps run back to me and lean against me.

"No, No, this can't happen. Fuck!" I heard him yell.

"DANIELLE!" I heard him scream. I felt my body begin to be shifted and dragged into the bathroom.

"No, no you can't die. NOT TODAY!" he yelled and heaved me onto something. He laid me ontop, and the water began to fall on top of me. I felt myself leaving and I didn't want to. I gripped onto Andy's arm I believe and let out a soft sigh.

"My Danielle, no.. please!" Andy sobbed out.

The last thing I heard was Andy scream. His sobs growing louder in my mind. My mind was still there, I could sense my brain starting to shut down.

All I could see and feel is black.