Chapter 28

As much as I didn't like it, Andy continued to try to talk to me. He didn't get it. He didn't understand what he did.

"Danielle..?" Andy's voice echoed through my head.

He just didn't understand how much that hurt me. Why would he think that way? Why would he think I wanted that? It doesn't matter if I did it myself.. the point is he was going to actually try to kill me just because of his own happiness.

"Please, just talk to me." His arms wrapped around my waist.

I hastily took his hands off my waist and continued to face away from him. Even though I had no hunger anymore, I still tried to eat. Now since I was dead, everything tasted the same. Just insipid tastes, combined into more insipid colors.

"Stop trying to make yourself eat.. You're going to make yourself sick." He said softly to me.

He was right on that one. Every bite I took seemed to make my stomach feel even worse than before. Without hesitation, I ran to the toilet and threw up what I had just devoured. Now Andy's probably going to say I told you so. I know he is. He's like that. Or he'll crack a hebetudinous joke. I bet he doesn't even know what that word means since he never finished high school.

"Danielle, are you alright?" His voice cracked.

This time it ticked me off. I don't care if I threw up just now. He knew I'm upset and he completely ignored that to make say something so rash.

"No, I'm not alright. I'll never be alright, Andrew." I muttered from the toilet without lifting my head.

"Why would even ask that kind of question?" I raised my head and finally turned around to face him.

His eyes looked enervated and he sighed.

"I was just asking. I'm sorr-" I waved him off.

"You're sorry? Do you not even realize how much that hurts me?" I yelled. I was completely flustered from all this. Why did I even have to move into this house?

"I'm starting to regret even moving into this house. Yeah, I would still be depressed but at least I'd be away from you." I narrowed my eyes.

He looked at me lugubriously. His eyes began to water as I continued to keep my eyes narrowed.

"H-how could you say that?" He said gingerly.

"I gave you everything. I miss you.." He reached his hand up to comb my hair with his fingers, but I pulled away.

"You gave me everything?! You took away everything from me! Did you not even consider my feelings?!" I yelled at him in indignation.

He stayed quiet and he looked like a small puppy.

"Now because of you I'll never have kids, never be able to even have a family, Andy! You took the last bit of my life I had and ripped it out of my hands." I told him sternly.

"I-I could be your family, Danny. I'm always there for you, I always support you on your decision." and that's what ticked me off right when he said that.

"If you would support me on my decisions then why did you make this decision without telling me a word?!" I crossed my arms athwart.

"I just thought-"

"You just thought what?"

"I just thought you would be h-happy."

His agonizing look ached my heart that I just wanted to pull him into a hug. But, I wouldn't let my soft get the better of me.

For a moment, it looked like he was hopeful. Maybe because I didn't say anything for a moment. Maybe because he thought I was forgiving him. I couldn't love this monstrosity. I just couldn't.

I stared into his ocean blue eyes and sighed. His eyes pleaded for forgiveness, but I wouldn't give it to him. He just didn't understand how much it hurt. The point was he completely disregarded to even tell me about this. He was doing it for his own pleasure.

Was that all I was to him? That's what it seemed to be. He didn't care about me. It only cared about the pleasure. Yet, that's what I gave him not that long ago. Why did I even bother to give it to him?

"No, Andy." I pushed his chest away from me.

"I'm done. I'm done with you." I responded.

Something ticked in his eyes.. something I didn't like. It wasn't sadness, it wasn't anything I would have expected.

He grew stiff right when I said those words. What was going on?!

His eyes narrowed into icy slits and his body language was threatening.

"You can't just be done with me. I won't let you." He said, standing closer to me.

"Andy..stop it." I put my hands on his chest, but he wouldn't step away.

"You promised me... you promised me you wouldn't leave." He was breathing excessively.

"You're scaring me, Andy." I whimpered as his grip grew tighter on my wrists.

A smile grew upon his cheeks and it wasn't a nice smile.

I was terrified now.

He was bipolar, crazy, psychotic!

"Get away from me!" I growled, using all of my energy to get away from him.

"Maybe you'll learn how much I would do for you. Just you wait." He smiled big and walked down the hall.

"Andy..? What are you going to do?" I asked him as he headed towards the kitchen. He went straight to the knife drawer. Oh god, what was he thinking now?!

"Andy put down the knife," I command him. He pulls it out the drawer with a smile across his face.

"Danielle, I need to teach you something. I need to show you how much I care about you." He started to head to my parent's room.

"Andy stop!" I growled, pulling his arm to hold him back. He swings me back, throwing me across the floor. I fall to the ground and groan in pain. My head hurt drastically and I couldn't lift my body up. All I saw was his figure start to walk to my parent's room and then it went black.