Chapter 8

I slid the razor over my skin just as I heard Andy yell,

"Stop." I looked over to him as he snatched it out of my hand.

"You used to do it."

"Not anymore. You're mutilation yourself. You're beautiful, there's no need to do this."

I huffed and crossed my arms. I knew it was wrong, but his compliments always seemed to hit me hard.

"Promise never to cut again." he commanded.

I didn't answer him and hid behind my hair. He reached up and put both of his hands on my cheeks.

"Promise me." he begged.

"I promise." I answered.

--

"What are you doing?" I asked him .

"Just curious.." his eyes scanned the walls and. I was confused and walked up to him.

"Andy, is something wrong?" I asked him once again. He didn't answer and stared in the mirror.

"Do you even like me?" he said turning to me. His eyes were red and a tear fell from his cheek.

"Why would you ask a question like that? Of course I do." I smiled, he didn't smile back.

"Not just like, I mean..love. D-do you?" he repeated, stuttering on the last word.

I paused for a moment, searching for answers from his face. Another tear fell from his cheek when I didn't answer. He turned away and put his hands to his face.

"I had a feeling you would do that." he sniffled and I heard a soft sob from him.

"Andy.." I reached out to him, but he slapped my hand.

"Don't Andy me..why should you even care for my feelings?" he spat out into my face. I held my breath and saw the combination of anger and sadness in his eyes. I reached out again and took his hand. His body tense up when he felt my hand in his.

"Andy I do love you. I'm not good at expressing my feelings to another, nor have I done before.." I turned his face to me. He frowned slightly and closed his eyes, letting out another sob. I stood up my tip-toes and kissed his lips softly. He grabbed my back and pulled my into the kiss, deepening it. He walked me backwards onto the bed, and laid on top of me.

"You're so beautiful, Danny." he muttered against my lips. His lips left mine as he started to trail them down my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. I moaned out and he stopped for a moment to smile at me. He ventured back to my lips, grinding onto my hips. His body arched and I felt his hands start to leave my the bed and onto my body. He lifted his shirt off and I could feel his icy cold skin on my arms.

"I love you so much." his voice rang in my ears. His lips were so tender and soft onto mine. I've never been kissed like this before. I felt his cold yet comforting hand reach over to brush the hair out my face. He fell next to me and kissed my temple. I leaned on his bare chest and hugged his waist.

"Please don't ever leave me." I whispered against his chest.

"Never."

//hope you enjoy this chapter :)