Chapter 7

I watched Andy crawl down the side of the house, gripping onto the vines that grew onto the side of the house. He jumped down and looked up. He motioned for me to follow him and I looked down.

"This is a little high isn't it?" I yelled down to him. He shook his head and laugh and motioned for me to come down again. I sighed and slid my legs down first, resting my feet in between vines. I lowered myself down and held onto the vines with my hands. I glanced down and wish I hadn't. I counted down to 3 and started to crawl down the vines. I felt my foot slip and I started to fall.

"ANDY!" I screamed out and suddenly I wasn't falling anymore. I opened my eyes and saw him holding me. He laughed and let me down.

"I got you, don't worry." he smiled and started to walk. I followed right behind him.

"Where are we going?" I ran up to be able to see his face.

"Somewhere." he turned left and leaded me out of the forest and into the sand. Ahead of us was a beach, it was beautiful, but the way his face glows up, I knew it meant something to him.

He took my hand and ran ahead with me trailing behind. He reached these rocks that were by the water and he sat me down.

He looked into the ocean, focusing on its waves.

"I used to come here when things got tough." He said. I focused on the features of his face. His thing face that made his cheek bones stand out. His blue eyes gleamed in the light of the moon. His tattoos that covered his body made me curious. What did those tattoos mean to him?

"What happened when you were younger?" I wondered. Andy turned to me and shrugged.

"I did something, something bad. I regret it so much.." he trailed off and went back to looking at the ocean.

I shivered slightly and he glanced to me.

"Are you cold?" he proclaimed. I shook my head no, but he took off his jacket and put it over my shoulders. I smiled at him and wrapped the leather jacket closer around me.

"You know," I breathed out,"You're the only one who understands me. No one else does." I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"They don't need to understand. We do it our own way, no matter what they try to say about it" he announced.

"It's you and me always, I promise." he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. It felt nice to have him next to me. I shut my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.