Chapter 16

"Why'd you kill Juliet?" I questioned him as we laid on my bed. 

"Oh, um..reasons." he muttered, trying to avoid the topic.

"Tell me, Andy. I already know half of it. There's no point in avoiding it." I told him and he sighed.

"It was an accident.. I didn't mean to." he looked down.

(the stuff in italics is him explaining what happened)

"Andy!" Juliet laughed at me. 

"C'mon, don't be a wuss." she chuckled and took my hand. 

"I am not a wuss. I just don't think we should be here.  My mom said not to be in the basement, plus it's scary as fuck down here." I mumbled. She looked at me with a dull look. 

She pulled me closer to the back of the basement, right underneath the pipes. She pulled me close, her lips touching mine. Her hands scanned my body stopping right below my ass. 

"Kill her." someone said. Juliet continued to kiss me and started unbutton my shirt when I saw something standing there. A man and his wife..their eyes gouged out. 

"Kill her."

"Kill her."

"Stop it!" I screamed and flung my hand forward. Juliet gasped and looked down. Her stomach was bleeding terribly. For some reason, I went ahead and continued to stab her

4..

7..

9 times 

A smile  appeared on my face as I saw her whimper out in fear.

"You're a monster, Andy." one of the ghosts laughed.

"No, I'm not. I'm not a monster. You did this!" I pointed at them. I ran at them with the knife and stabbed them to, but it didn't effect them. They disappeared, leaving me with the dead body of Juliet. I didn't know what to do so I hid her inside of the house. 

Andy looked up to me after said all of it. 

"The voices, they keep telling me to kill you. There's something in this house that wants you dead, Danielle. I'm trying to resist, but it gets harder and harder. I'm scared I might hurt you Danielle." he reached out and smiled, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"You won't.. I trust you." I couldn't believe what I just said.

How could I trust this man?! 

Why should I?

"You do?" his eyes were filled with hope and tears. I nodded and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, leaning his chin on my shoulder. 

"This is the first time someone has trust me. Other people have moved into this house and every time I appeared to them, they freaked and called me a creep. I just wanted a friend, and now I do. I have you." he smiled on my shoulder.

I wiped his tear and smiled back.

"I won't ever leave you," I said.