Chapter 25

"Dad?" I muttered, the words almost made me pass out. I haven't seen him in months.

"I came back. I shouldn't have left like that, I'm sorry." he opened his arms, expecting a hug.

I didn't move away from the counter and crossed my arms.

"You really think that I'm just going to forgive you just like that?" I asked him, raising my voice.

"You left me with that." and just like that, my mom walked in and tapped her foot.

"So I'm just that to you?" she mumbled, pretending to cry. I knew she was pretending it's obvious. She wanted my father to take her side.

"You don't even care about my feelings at all. You don't even care that I'm depressed." I shouted back. My dad took me by the hand and started to pull me out.

"We are leaving here. I don't want you to be with your mother."

"So we are just leaving this house? Stand up for yourself Dad!" I said just as I was on the edge of the house's doorstep.

"You need to figure this out yourselves. I'm done." I hissed and stomped up to my room. I saw Andy standing there waiting for me.

"Are you alright?" he asked softly.

"Does it look like I'm alright?" I yelled at him and he flinched.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just angry at my mom and dad. I didn't mean to yell at you." I bit my lip and sat next to him.

"I was worried your dad was going to take you away from me." he mumbled out.

"I would never leave you." I told him and kissed his cheek.

"I got scared when he was pulling you outside. I'm glad you didn't go with him, even if it would've been better with him than here." Andy sighed.

"That's not true Andy. You are the better place. Even if it is in this house. As long as I'm with you I'm in a better place" he smiled at this comment and leaned back on to my bed. I leaned back at stared at my ceiling.

"I'm tired of everything." I said quietly.

"Me too."