Chapter 11

I felt someone's arms around me, I snuggled closer to them . I felt his breath on my neck and quickly looked up.

"Andy, what are you doing here? My mom will freak if she found out you were here." His face dropped.

"I thought you would want to see me?"

"Of course I do, but next time you have to warn me when you are coming. I don't want you to get in trouble." He smirked at my remark.

"Trust me on this. I'll be fine." he laid his lips on mine again and put his hand behind my neck.I closed my eyes and let him dominate or me, moving his other hand around my waist.

"Mm," he mumbled against my lips. He leaned out and ruffled his hair.

"Do you believe in ghosts?" He asked softly.

"Why are you asking me?" I questioned with a curious tone.

"I don't know. It can't all be shit, right? There's gotta be someplace better, somewhere. For you at least." He shrugged.

"Not you?" I looked in his eyes for answers.

"Ever since you got here, this is the better place." Andy looked over and rubbed his wrists together.

"To answer your question; I do believe in ghosts." I answered and he smiled.

"Andy, have you heard of the last name Biersack?" I remembered reading that name in the box. He blinked and stopped moving for a second.

"Why you asking?" Andy asked, slightly fidgeting.

"No reason. I found a box upstairs with the name Andy on it. I just assumed that maybe you knew him or something. Did you know another guy with the same name as you?" I repeated and I saw him glance over nervously. He swallowed and licked his lips before speaking.

"No, I didn't. He was probably the pass owners." he muttered and cracked his knuckles.

"Maybe I'll look up his name later on Google." I suggested but Andy quickly shot me a look.

"No. Don't please don't." he pleaded and I looked at him confused.

"Why not?" I shifted my position to reach over to my computer. I was curious now and started to open my computer.

"NO." he reached out and slammed the computer down and threw it across the room.

"Andy, what the hell?!" I yelled at him, walking over to the computer. I opened it up and the whole screen was shattered, glitching on one side of the screen.

"You broke my fucking computer!" I screamed, throwing it back at him.

"I-I'm sorry, Danny.. I didn't mean to.." he said quietly.

"I'll find out one way or another. You're not stopping me." I turned to walk out the door. He took me by my shoulder and pulled me back.

"Stop it, Andy!" I threw his hand off of me.

"I said I was sor-" I waved him away.

I pushed him away and ran out my room.

He didn't follow me out.