Planning the Wedding

"Wow dudes, I can't believe I'm getting married to Melody today...I'm kinda nervous." Soos beamed in his tux and slicked back hair. His bowtie was a dark red.

"We're really happy for you!" Mabel squealed hugging Soos. "Yeah, I'm proud of ya." Stan admitted.

"Thanks, oh um...It's traditional in a wedding to like, pick a best man...so I guess I'd better chose one of you dudes Mr. Pines's!" Soos smiled.

"Pick me!" Stan begged. "Please!"
"I'd be happy if you chose me since I've never been to a wedding, but it's your choice." Ford assured.

"Hmm, ok I think I'll have you,  Mr. Pines as my best man...and other Mr. Pines as my second!" Soos decided.

"Hm, not exactly according to the rules, but it'll work!" Will agreed.
Soos thought a moment.

"If I'm right, we need a flower girl, a ring bearor, bridesmaids...which Melody Will pick ...and a place to have it." He declared.

"Oooo, I'll be the flower girl!" Called Mabel exitedly. Soos grinned. "Sure Hambone, you can bedazzle the flowers and stuff!" He said. Mabel gave a scream of happiness.

"Hey Soos, mind if I be the ring bearor, please?" Gideon begged. "Your only agreeing so you can be with Mabel aren't you?" Stan muttered rolling his eyes. "No, course not....Maybe."

Soos agreed. "I'll allow it Gideon dude, just um...wear a suit and tye." He advised.

Melody walked into the shack with a girl. She immediatly walked up to Soos and kissed him. "Hey Soos, I brought over my best friend, Connie!" "Maybe she could be a bridesmaid?" She Inquired.

Connie had medium length brown hair and bright brown eyes. She wore a pink shirt and jeans. She smiled at Dipper who akwardly smiled back and waved.

"Of course you can be a bridesmade!" "You look great!" Soos compimented. "Thanks, congrats you two!" Connie replied.

"Hey Melody, I'm Wendy, mind if I be a bridesmaid?" Wendy asked. Melody beamed. "Yeah!" "We could use one more person though..." She  declared.

"Oh, I know someone!" Mabel cheered. "Who?" Will asked. Mabel eyed Pacifica smiling. Everyone looked at her. "What?" She asked.

"Pacifica, your the perfect bridesmaid!" "You love fashion, and get to pick your dress color!" Mabel Squealed.

"That's true....ok I'll do it." The girl agreed fixing her hair. "Yes!" Screamed Mabel choking her in a hug. "Ugh Mabel...you know I'm not used to hugs." Pacifica complained.

"I know, that's why I do it!" Mabel laughed releasing her from the tight grasp. "Hmm...If I'm correct, I think we have everything except a place to host it..." Soos mused.

"I know the perfect place!" Dipper announced. He explained to them about an old, dust covered wedding area he found that hosted weddings deep within Gravity Falls. "That's perfect!" "Thanks Hambone!" Soos cheered.

"Um Soos?" "What should me and Will do?" Dipper asked. Soos pondured in thought. "You dudes can write up the guest list!" The handyman replied.

Will nodded poofing up a pen and paper. He and Dipper started naming some possible guests and wrote them down.

"This Wedding is gonna be great!" Mabel shouted bedazzling the flowers. Wendy, Pacifica, Melody, Connie and Soos all went dress Shopping.

"Hmm...What do you think Mel?" "Violet blue or Everest white?" Connie asked her best friend. The soon-to-be bride looked at them carefully. "Love the blue!" She decided.

Wendy picked out a green dress. And Pacifica decided on a bright purple one. "You guys are gonna rock those dresses, what do you thin Melody?" Soos asked.

Melody looked at them and smiled. "Wow, you really do look great!" "Just need to find the perfect dress for me...." She replied looked looking closely at the dresses.

"I think I'll choose this white ruffled one, what do you think Soos?" Melody inquired. Soos stood wide eyed and mouth agape. "Dude, you look hot." He smiled making Melody laugh.

Soon, they all paid and left. "To be honest, I'm kind of nervous Soos...I don't know what to expect." Melody sighed. "I am too, but everything will be fine!" Soos assured grasping her hands.
They arrived at the shack to see the guest list filled out, and all of the flowers bedazzled. "Great work everyone, Oh girls, those dresses look wonderful on you!" Ford complimented.

"Thanks!" "You guys got your tuxes already?" Melody asked. "Sure do, Sixer and I have em' from awhile back!" Stan answered. "Great!" Soos smiled.

"Alright, all we've got to do now is clean up that old weddibg area, and see if we can have the wedding there!" Melody stated. So, they all went to the old Gravity Falls wedding area deep in the woods. They saw a small man about Mcgucket's age waiting to greet them.

"Hiya there, name's Charles!" "You folks hostin' a wedding?" The man asked noticing their dresses. Soos smiled. "Yeah, Melody and I want to married tommarow dude!" He replied.

Charles grinned. "I sure love weddings, there hasn't been one here in Gravity Falls since that weird guy married that woodpecker...." He muttered.

"Great!" "So um, can we have it here?" Will asked hopefully. Charles laughed. "Of course you can, why not?" He smiled.

"Thanks!" Melody beamed happily. "Oh no problem Miss, congratulations to you both!" Charles praised. And that was that....

"The planning is perfect...."

*************************
A/N: Hey Peeps! Hope y'all enjoyed the wedding plans! Next chapter will be the wedding! But will it all end in romance and happiness? Or will a certain demon pay a visit? Stay tuned to chapter 30 to find out!

*************************A/N: Hey Peeps! Hope y'all enjoyed the wedding plans! Next chapter will be the wedding! But will it all end in romance and happiness? Or will a certain demon pay a visit? Stay tuned to chapter 30 to find out!

The pic above is a random Gravity Falls pic I enjoy!😁😉

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy!😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😄😂😇😺😸😻💖💋🌠⭐