Words of love

Will sat in thought carefully writing on a peice of paper. It was about 2 weeks since he and Mabel declared their love and are now a couple. Now, Will was  writng a special poem to Mabel to express his emotions.

"Dear Mabel....No, too plain!" "My Shooting Star...No, too Bill-like!" "What about my love Mabel....No!" Will mused arguing with himself over how to begin the poem.

Meanwhile, Mabel was in her and Dipper's room writing her own letter to Will. "Oh, what should I say?!" "It needs to be perfect!" She asked herself anxiosly.

She wrote another messege before crumpling it up and throwing it away. She groaned in annoyance at her lack of creativity.

She heard someone knock softly and immediatly hid her work. "Come in!" She called faking her usual enthusiatic voice. To her relief, it was only Wendy. She sighed and smiled.

"Hey dork, you ok?" "You seem a little flustered." The teen asked sitting next to the younger girl.

"I'm fine...just trying to think of a poem for Will." Mabel replied gestering to the mess of papers. Wendy smiled in understanding.

"Ah, I've been there...only Robbie was the one who did it." She said.

"He wrote you a poem?" Mabel asked in surprise.

"Yep, well...tried to anyway, his spelling was way off, but it was sweet." Wendy replied reflecting back.

Mabel nodded. "I really love Will...and I want this poem to be special like him!" "But...I don't know what to write!" She mused.

"I'll help you, don't worry.
Wendy assured smiling.

"Really, ok!" Mabel cherred. "What do I say first?"

Wendy thought a moment. She'd never written a love poem to Robbie or any other guy, but she knows firsthand what Will would want to hear. "Be honest and tell him how much you like him, compare your love to him with an object.....

"Oh, like glitter?!" Mabel beamed in exitment.

Wendy nodded. "Yeah, glitter could work." She agreed.

Mabel wrote out what she wanted to say and then turned to the older teen again. "Got it!" "What next?" She asked.

"Well, most guys like it when you talk about what you think of them...I know Robbie did." She exclaimed shuddering at the mention of Robbie.

"I can do that!" Mabel cherred quickly writing. After She finished, she read it over to herself, then aloud to Wendy to see what she thought.

"I think he'll really like it Mabel, you did great!" Wendy praised smiling.

Mabel's eyes lit up with exitment and graitude. "Thanks!" She cheered hugging the older teen.

Wendy laughed before ruffling her hair. "No problem." She replied.

While the girls worked on other details of the poem, Will was still outside the shack stumped on how to begin.

Luckily, Soos came outside the shack and walked up to him. "Hey Will dude,  you um ok?" He asked eying the blue demon cautiously.

Will looked up and smiled a little. "I'm fine Soos, just trying to write a poem for Mabel...I love her so much and I don't know what to write!" He mused.

"Aw, I think that's sweet dude, and I can help you if you like?" Soos offered.

"Thank you, but do you um have any....experience with human females?" Will asked nervous.

Soos lit up with happiness. "Melody...she's been my girlfriend for about a year or so, she's amazing!" He explained blushing at the thought.

"Please tell me, how do you know what to tell her and how to communicate?" Will inquired.

"It's easy dude, here I'll tell you some tips!" Soos decided. "Always tell a girl exactly how you feel!"

So, Will wrote down exactly how he felt about Mabel. "Ok, what next?" He asked.

"Second, express your emotions!" "Melody loves it when I talk to her about my feelings about her!" Soos said.

Will wrote that down and smiled as he read it over. "Anything else?" He asked.

"One more thing, write what you like about her!" Soos announced.

Will finished writing and smiled glowing a bright Pink. "Thank you very much Soos, I appreciate it!" He exclaimed in gratitude.

"Your welcome dude, hope Mabel loves it!" Soos replied heading back into the shack.

Will did as well and ran right into Mabel...

"Oh um...hello Mabel, it's nice to see you again!" He stammered in nervousness.

Mabel blushed heavily and cleared her throat before speaking. "Will, I have something to give you...a poem that I wrote for you...I hope you like it." She shakily spoke and took a deep breath as she began to read.
Almost the entire shack went quite as they listened.

             ~Will~ You are the only boy I've ever known that wasn't cray cray or trying to kill me...I love you more then glitter because you are the best demon boyfriend I could ever have! I love you Will, I hope You'll always feel the same for me.
              Love Always

                             ~Mabel~
She finished reading and glanced at Bill who was crying tears of joy. "M-Mabel, that was beautiful!" He sniffed wiping his eyes and kissing her.

Mabel blushed a deep red and replied, "Thank you Will, I had a little help from Wendy." She smiled to the teen who beamed with pride.

"Mabel, I have something for you also....it's a poem written by myself...Soos assisted me, I hope you enjoy it." Will announced.

          My dearest Mabel, Ever since I first layed eyes on you 4 weeks ago, I've loved you. Your sweet, pure and make me laugh when I'm blue...You are the sweetest human I've ever met...Mabel Pines, I love you!

               Yours,

                      -Will-

Mabel teared up and hugged her new boyfriend crying with happiness. Soos, Stan and Ford smiled tearfully with pride. Wendy and Dipper clapped. Pacifica and Gideon cherred. The entire shack was a mix of emotions.

"Thank you Will, I love you...Will you be my boyfriend?" Mabel asked blushing.

Will smiled brightly and turned a deep pink. "Yes Mabel, Will you be my girlfriend?" He inquired.

"Yes!" Mabel cherred kissing Will and using her grappling hook to lift them into the air.

"Love has a new meaning..."

*************************
A/N: Hey peeps! The feels! I hope y'all really enjoyed this chapter! It's been 2 and a half weeks since Stan set the timer...only a few days left before.....What will unfold now that Mabel and Will are finally a couple? What will Bill think? Will there be any survivors? Stay tuned for chapter 18 to find out!

The pic above is one I drew of Wendy, Mabel, Soos and Will as they talk and write their poems!😘💓

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy!😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😄😂😇😺😸😻💖💋⭐🌠