Do I really love him?

Mabel was pacing anxiously outside the shack. She thought back to earlier when she felt herself blush as she and Will talked. She had also seen him blush.

"Do I really like him?" "But I can't...he's related to Bill....why is love so confusing?" She mused.

Dipper was inside, watching Mabel through the window worriedly. She had gone outside to think and was out there for at least 20 minutes pacing and muttering.

"Your sister ok out there kid?" Stan asked walking by and seeing his niece pacing outside.

"I don't know, she went out there a while ago...I'm worried about her." He admitted.

"Why don't you check on her kiddo, make sure she's alright?"
Stan suggested.

So, Dipper did just that.
He heard her ranting and stepped outside quietly. "Um Mabel?" "Are you ok?" "You've been pacing out here for 20 minutes." He asked hesitantly.

Mabel froze mid pace. Had she really been out that long? "Um Dipper, it's kind of...private." She muttered playing with her hair as she always did when she was nervous.

That made Dipper even more concerned. "C'mon Mabel, please tell me?" "I promise I don't tell anyone." Dipper pleaded.

Mabel sighed. "Ok um let's go to are room." She decided. Dipper nodded in agreement and they secretly went inside, got to their room, and locked the door.

"Alright, now can you tell me?" Dipper asked paitently. Mabel bit her lip nervously.

"Dipper...I think I'm in love with Will..."

*Cue theme song*

Dipper stood in shock for a moment before speaking. "Mabel, I had a feeling you did." He said smiling.

Mabel smiled a little. "Really, how'd you know Dipstick?" She asked.

"I saw both you and Will blushing." "Also, I think he feels the same way." Dipper answered.

"You really think so Dip?" "But...Will is Bill's twin brother...so if I married him, then Bill would be related to us..." "I can't do that to Grunkle Ford Dipper, to Grunkle Stan, to you..." "You don't deserve it."
Mabel mused. 

"Mabel, if it makes you happy, I'm willing to put up with Bill, and I think Stan and Ford would too." Dipper assured.

Mabel beamed and crushed Dipper in a hug. "Thanks Dippin' sauce!" She smiled.

"Your welcome, but um you probably should tell Great Uncle Ford and Grunkle Stan that you like him..." Dipper suggested.

Mabel sighed. "What if they don't understand?" She wispered.

"I'll back right next to you, promise." Dipper assured clutching her hand.

Mabel nodded and they went into the shack. Mabel saw Stan, Ford, Wendy and Soos inside the shack talking. Will was nowhere in sight.

"Um everyone...I have something to tell you." Mabel began nervously. She looked to Dipper who nodded prompting her to continue.

"I-Im...In love with Will..." She announced. They all stared at her for a moment before talking all at once.

"I kinda had a feeling Hambone!"

"I sensed it as well!"

"I'm happy that you  pumpkin, he's about the only guy I trust!"

"I knew it!"

Mabel beamed and breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks for not freaking out about this, I wasn't sure you'd like it..." She admitted.

"Why wouldn't we Pumpkin?" "After all he's the one who helped you in the first place, you deserve him." Stan replied.

"Well...he is related to Bill...and I know what he's done to us...to you...I don't want you all to suffer because of me." Mabel said quietly.

"Mabel, if you truly love him, I'm willing to be related to Bill." Ford replied smiling.

"Me too Hambone!" Soos agreed.

"So am I!" Wendy declared.

"Thank you all so much!" "Where is Will by the way?" "I need to find a way to tell him!" Mabel inquired.

"He went out for a minute to Pacifica's pumkin, he should be back down." Stan replied.

"Ok-wait Pacifica's?" Mabel asked.

Wendy nodded. "She wanted fashion advice and asked him." She said simply.

"Oh, well in the mean time I should practice how I'm going to tell him..." Mabel decided.

"Don't worry sweetie,when you see him, just tell him the truth, he might say the exact same thing." Stan assured.

"Maybe your right-there he is!" Mabel gasped.

Will floated in smiling. He looked at Mabel and slightly blushing.

"Um Will?" "There's something I need to tell you..." Mabel began hesitantly.

"What is it Mabel?" "Is everything alright?" Will asked in concern.

Mabel blushed at his worry. "I'm fine...Will, I like you!" Announced confedintly.

"I-I like you too Mabel, a lot..." Will replied turning a deep pink.

Candy and Grenda suddenly appeared and were sqeauling in exitment. "EEEE!" "MABEL YOU FINALLY HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!" Grenda cheered in her deep voice.

"Kiss, Kiss!" Candy begged.

Mabel looked at her family for approval. Stan and Ford both gave her the thumbs up, Dipper mouthed "Go for it!" Wendy and Soos winked smiling.

Will leaned in...Mabel did the same..

*Smooch*

They kissed...

Everyone awwwd and crushed them in a giant hug.

"Well Mabel, you finally have a boyfriend!" Dipper smiled.

"I know!" "Finally!" Mabel squealed crushing Will who still wore the deep pink mark of blush.

"Everything is different now..."

*************************
A/N: Hey peeps! Exiting chapter!!!😍😍😍Will and Mabel admitted their love and kissed!😘😘😘Hope y'all enjoyed my new ship Mawill! What will unfold now that their a couple? Will Bill be back sooner than they think? How will he react to their relationship? Stay tuned to chapter 16 to find out!😄😉

The pic above is a drawing of Mawill!😍😍😍 yasss I'm so happy how it turned out!😄😄😄

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy!😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😄😂😇😺😸😻💖💞💋⭐