Sealing the Deal

"AWWW HOW TOUCHING!" WELP, TIME TO SEAL OUR DEAL SHOOTING STAR!" Bill boomed.

Everyone except Mabel gasped.

"Mabel, what's he talking about?" "You made a deal with Bill?!" Dipper demanded.

Mabel sighed. "No, well....not exactly." She wispered hanging her head. "Bill wanted me to make a deal with him in order for me to get back to Gravity Falls...I refused the deal and didn't shake his hand, but...."
She explained trailing off.

"So, you technically didn't make the deal?" Ford inquired.

Mabel shook her head. "No, but...I have to now, I told Bill I would shake his hand...I'm sorry but it was the only way for me to get back." She wispered.

Bill hovered over her. "Well Shooting Star, ready to shake on it?" He asked holding out his firery blue hand.

Mabel turned away. "No!" "I never agreed on the deal, you never even made one!" She shouted.

"Tsk tsk Shooting Star...oh I did!" "I agreed that I wouldn't hurt any of your family or friends, but you agreed that you'd shake with me after you got home to Gravity Falls!" "The time has come..."

Mabel sighed sadly. "Ok Bill-

"No!" Dipper interjected. "Mabel, please don't do this!" "We spent 2 days trying to save you, we can't lose you again!" He shouted.

"Dipper, I need to do this or he'll hurt you and everyone else!" "I-

"ENOUGH!" "I'M TIRED OF WAITING!" "IF YOU WON'T SEAL THE DEAL WITH ME, THEN I'LL JUST HAVE TOO TAKE PINE TREE PRISONER UNTIL YOU COME TO YOUR SENSES!" Bill boomed angrily.

He used his powers to lift Dipper into the air. "Mabel!" He screamed in fear trying to escape.

"Dipper!" "Bill, let him go!" "I'll make the deal just let Dipper go!" Mabel pleaded.

Bill dropped Dipper. Luckiky, Ford caught him in time.

"Alright Shooting Star." Bill agreed. Once again he held out his hand. Mabel took it and a blue fire surrounded her.

"Mabel!" Everyone screamed.

"Bill, let her go!" Boomed a familiar voice to Mabel. It was Will. Bill's good twin brother.

Ford gasped. "What in the..."
He mumbled in shock.

Bill stopped what he was doing and Mabel fell, being caught by Sev'eral Timez.

"You ok Mabel gurl?" They asked in unision.

Mabel took a breath. "Yeah, I'm ok, thanks guys." She answered.

Bill was arguing with the duplicate demon.

"Who is that?" Wendy asked Mabel.

"Will Cipher, Bill's good twin brother." Mabel replied.

"Bill had a good twin brother?!" Stan shouted in surprise.

"Yeah, he was there when I landed in their dimension, I met Bill after Will found a way to get me back home." Mabel explained.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WILLIAM?!" "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO INTERRUPT IN THE MIDDLE OF THINGS?" Bill boomed angrily at his twin.

"Bill, leave her alone!" Will yelled back. "Just let her be free with her family and get out of here!"

Bill's face reddened. "SHE MADE A DEAL WITH ME, SHE SHOOK MY HAND!"

"Oh no she didn't!" Ford replied.
He revealed the real Mabel behind him. He then turned off a device making a holographic version of Mabel in Sev'eral Timez arms disappear.