Revenge of the Lilli-putt-ians part 1

"Who's ready for a mini golf Battle?!" Mabel cheered running into the shack with a golf club and her mini golf sweater. Wendy looked up. "Mini golf, cool I'm in." She decided.
"Sounds fun!" "I've never been golfing before!" Will smiled.

Mabel beamed. "You'll love it Will!" She promised. "Hey, why don't we check out that mini golf place, I think it was called camalot." Soos suggested. Dipper eyed him and quickly pulled Mabel over. "Um Mable, that doesn't sound like a good idea...remember the..you know?" He reminded.

"The little golf people, eh I wouldn't worry about them, they probably forgot about that thing already!" Mabel replied.

"Maybe your right...ok I guess we can try it." Dipper decided. "Hey dudes, is it cool if Melody comes along?" "She wants to get better at it." Soos asked clutching his girlfriend's hand.

"Sounds good to us, who's in?" Dipper announced. "I'll go!" Wendy shouted. "Us too, let's all go and compete against each other!" Stan agreed. He turned to his twin.

"How bout' it Sixer?" "We haven't played since we were kids!" He pursuaded. Ford thought a moment. "All right Stanley, I think I still have a few moves." Ford agreed smiling.

"Moves?" Inquired Mabel. "Yup, when we were kids Sixer here was nicknamed 'little Six golfer!" Stan laughed. "Stanley!" Ford scolded in embarrassment.

Dipper and Mabel laughed before hurrying to Stan's car. "C'mon, we've got to get there before the entire golf course is taken!" Mabel called. They quickly piled in the car and drove to the course.

"8 please!" Mabel called at the front desk. Once she got the clubs and balls, they picked the first course they saw. "Alright, I'll hit first, then Dipper, Wendy, Soos, Melody,  Will, Stan and Ford!" Mabel said.

She hit her ball scoring a hole in one. "Whoooo yes!" She cheered grabbing her ball. Dipper hit next. His ball rolled into the water. "Aw man." He mutteted. "Don't worry dude, it's not as easy as it looks." Wendy assured taking her hit. Which she scored as a hole in one.

"Huh, I guess it's beginner's luck." She shrugged. Soos hit his ball hitting a girl in the head. "Ow!" A familiar voice shouted. "Hey, that sounds like Pacifica!" Mabel smiled. "Hey Pacifica!" She called.

"Oh, Hey Mabel." She replied appearing rubbing her head. But that wasn't all, Gideon was right behind her. "Sorry about that dude." Soos laughed.

"What are you guys doing here?" Dipper wondered. Pacifica fixed her hair. "We're just playing a competion." Gideon answered.

"So are we!" "Wanna join us?" Will asked smiling. Pacifica and Gideon exchanged glances. "Alright, but just so you know, I'm going to win." Pacifica stated.

"Well anyway, here's your clubs and balls!" Mabel replied. "Thanks, now let's get golfing!" Gideon said. Melody hit next scoring a windmill shot on her first try.

"Now thats what I call beginners luck!" Stan laughed. Melody beamed and grabbed her ball. "Thanks, I've never acctually played before, but I guess I'm a natural!" She replied. Mabel plopped a shiny sticker on her shirt. "Womp, for you!" She beamed.

"Your turn Will!" "Win a hole in one for me!" She wispered. Handing Will his club and ball. He took it with a blush and swung, missing the hole by an inch. He frowned and turned a  light blue.

"Sorry I didn't get a hole in one for you, I guess I'm sort of new at this." Will said to Mabel who simply smiled and kissed his cheek. "That's ok, Maybe on the next hole!" She encouraged. Sticking a 'nice try!' dog sticker on his sweater.

Will was confused. He had played so well a few days earlier in the shack. What went wrong? No
Matter, he'd try again and hopefully score.

Stan took his turn flying his ball in the water. "Ugh." He muttered in frustration. Ford stifled a laugh. "Nice shot Stanley." He then turned to the kids. "Did the same thing ever since we were kids!" He laughs. Everyone laughed. "Don't worry Grunkle Stan, your still my favorite Grunkle!" Mabel smiled  plopping a 'good one' sticker on his fez.

Ford eyed her. "Hey what about me?!" He inquired jokinky with a smile. Mabel laughed. "You too Grunkle Ford!" She assured hugging him.

Ford hit his ball scoring a hole in one. "Haha!" "Still got it!" He cheered. Stan smiled in envy. "Great shot Poindexter, just like when we were kids!" Hes laughed.

Mabel plopped a happy face sticker on his coat. "You weren't kidding Grunkle Ford, your smoking at this!" She cherred.

"Well, thank you Mabel, I don't mean to brag, but I've won every golf game I can remember!" Ford recalled. Dipper looked at him with his mouth agape. "Seriously?" "that's amazing!" He gasped in awe.

Gideon went next missing the hole. "Dang it!" He muttered. Mabel smiled. "Aw, that's ok!" "You still here a sticker!" Mabel promised. She stuck a 'cool gamer' sticker on his shirt.

Pacifica went last hitting a hole in one as promised. "Yes!" She cherred beginning to celebrate. It wasn't long before her ball came right back at her, hitting her in the head. They all gasped and rushed over.

"Paz, you ok?!" Mabel asked helping her up. Pacifica brushed off her clothes. "Other than getting hit twice in one day, I'm fine." She answered rubbing her head.

"Hmm, peculiar....that is obviously abnormal...Ford mused thinking hard. " Mabel and Pacifica gasped remembering their last visit.

"What?" Dipper asked. The girls exchanged panicked glances before pulling Dipper to privacy. "Ok so you remember this morning about the 'you know what'?" Mabel inquired.

"Yeah?" Dipper replied uncertainly. He didn't like where this was going. "Wellll, you might have been right." Mabel wispered. Dipper groaned. "So the little ball people are getting revenge on us?" He muttered.

"Yep..." Pacifica sighed. "Little what?" Ford asked. Unknownst to the twins, he'd been listening in. "What's going on?" Wendy wanted to know. Mabel sighed knowing she had to come clean.

"Last summer, Pacifica and I came here to have a mini golf battle and these surprisingly cute but mean ball creatures who comtrolled the balls started fighting and junk and almost killed Pacifica!" Mabel explained.

"Hm, sounds like you delt with the Lilli-putt-ians." Ford guessed. "I encountered a Frenchman of one in a dimension...very intriguing and stubborn." He recalled.

"Yeesh, first a dream demon, now little ball people?" Stan muttered. "Yup...sorry everyone, I thought it wouldn't be a problem but it is!" Mabel sighed.

"Relax Mabel, we can't be sure that it's them, maybe the hole is just....wonky?" Dipper assured unconvincingly. "Yeah, it's probably just a random thing." Stan agreed.

A second later, balls began flying at them in all directions and they took cover to avoid being hit.  "Ok, maybe it's the Lilli-putt-ianns..." Wendy muttered. After a minute, the attack ceased and the Pines family stood.

"I guess we'd better get out of here, I don't want to get hit in the head a third time today!" Pacifica suggested still covering her head worriedly.

"Maybe your right Paz, let's go." Mabel sighed heading to the only exit. The gates slammed shut. "Oh, your not going anywhere huglings!" A pirate golf ball announced trapping them all...

"Aw crud..." "Distaster strikes again..."

*************************
A/N: Hey peeps! Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! Part 2 will be up on Wednesday since I'm publishing a special Valentines chapter tommarow! Prepare for Wendip, Mawill and Dipcifica!

*************************A/N: Hey peeps! Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! Part 2 will be up on Wednesday since I'm publishing a special Valentines chapter tommarow! Prepare for Wendip, Mawill and Dipcifica!

The pic above is the lilli-putt-ians! Cute but deceiving!😂😋

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy!😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😄😂😇😺😸😻💖💋🌠⭐