tell me the truth, Dipper

The events of yesterday were still fresh in Dipper's mind even as he awoke.

"Dipper, can I speak with you privatly for a moment, don't worry it's nothing bad." Ford asked.

"Sure Great Uncle Ford." Dipper agreed and followed him into the lab.

"Dipper, what's the real reason you knew how to get Mabel out?" "I've done some scienific research and determined that no one can make a guess that accurate...and tell me the truth." Ford explained.

Dipper thought for a moment. "Alright Great Uncle Ford, the truth is that when Mabel landed in that dimensión, Bill turned her into a sock puppet from that sock opera, and she was able to transport to me and tell me." Dipper replied.

"He took over her body?!" Ford demanded.

"No, no...Will guarded her body from Bill, then when the portal opened, she was back to normal...it was the only way Great Uncle Ford." Dipper assured.

Ford sighed. "Dipper, thank you for being honest...I really do trust Will more now." He admitted.

"Me too, I think he really is the opposite of Bill, he's really trying to protect Mabel from Bill." Dipper agreed.

"Yes, I think Will is the only demon I'll ever trust, to be honest Dipper." Ford replied.

"Same here, oh and Great Uncle Ford?" Dipper began.

"Yes Dipper?" Ford inquired

"There's something you should know about the portal, once something or someone is sucked into it, the only way to get them out is to open the portal." Dipper explained.

Ford lit up with excitement and quickly wrote in the journal.

"Also, don't destroy the portal, if you do, no one can ever get out..." Dipper added.

"Thank you Dipper, for this information...I'll look into it next time a situation like this ever happens again." Ford praised.

"I hope it doesn't...but just in case?" Dipper asked.

Ford nodded. "Just in case..." He agreed.

Dipper had left the lab and bumped right into Stan.

"Woops, sorry kid...what was Sixer talkin' to ya about in there?" He asked suspiciously.

Dipper wasn't sure if he should tell him the truth or not...luckily, Ford appeared from the lab and gave a smile to his brother.

"Stanley, we were discussing the portal is all, there are some...truths that Dipper here told me..." Ford explained.

"Truths?" "Like what?" Stan asked in confusion.

"Well, we must never destroy the portal or else the person trapped in the portal will be stuck there forever..." Ford replied.

Stan paled a little. "So...if Mabel had been in there and the portal got destroyed then..." Stan inquired.

Dipper and Ford nodded. "Yes, it's a good thing Will helped her when he did." Ford mused.

"How exactly did Will helped her Dipper?" Stan questioned.

"Bill turned her into a sock puppet so she could transport to me and tell me how to free her." Dipper explained.

"What?!" "Did he hurt her?!" Stan demanded.

"No, Will protected her body and she was normal exiting the portal." Ford assured.

Stan breathed a sigh of relief. "Good, I'm glad Will protected her." He said smiling.

"No problem Stanley, I'll do everything I can to ensure her safety." Will replied startling them in the process.

"Oops, sorry about that...I guess I can be pretty sneaky sometimes." Will stated sheepishly. 

"That's alright, thank you though Will, for keeping Mabel's body safe from your brother in the dimensión." Stan smiled.

"It wasn't easy....he kept trying to enter her body...I had to possess it to keep him from harming her until she got through the portal." Will admitted.

"Hi everyone!" "So, what are you all talking about?" Mabel asked.

"We were just thanking Will once again for helping you before Pumpkin." Stan assured his great neice ruffling her hair.

Mabel laughed. "Yeah, thanks Will...for helping me...." She smiled blushing slightly.

Dipper noticed but kept quite.
"Your quite welcome Mabel, I'm glad my brother didn't find you before I did." Will replied giving small bow and blushing a little also.

"Ok, um this is akward..." Dipper thought. Stan interrupted his thoughts suddenly

"Hey Mabel, what some Stancakes?" Stan asked

Mabel beamed and ran downstairs along with Will, Stan, Ford and Dipper.

As they ate, Mabel stared for a moment at Will, blushed and turned away smiling. Will looked a little confused by her reaction but kept eating as well.

"Do I really love him?"

*************************
A/N: Hey peeps! Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!  So...is Mabel really falling for Will? What are will's feelings about Mabel? Are there more untold secrets about the portal? Stay tuned to chapter 15 to find out!😄😁

is Mabel really falling for Will? What are will's feelings about Mabel? Are there more untold secrets about the portal? Stay tuned to chapter 15 to find out!😄😁

The pic above is Dipper and Ford as they had their discussion😊

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy!😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😄😂😇😺😸😻💖💞💋⭐