Revenge of the Lilli-putt-ians part 2

"Oh, your not going anywhere hugelings!" The pirate golf ball announced trapping them all. They gasped and looked around for the tiny villian. "Oh no..." Pacifica mumbled. Soos clutched Melody's hand in worry.

"What do you want from us?!" Ford demanded. A french golf ball laughed. "Oh, hello again lil' six golfer!" He teased. With clenched teeth, Ford got out one of his blaster guns ready to attack.

"Easy Poindexter, let's see what he wants..." Stan mumbled lowering the gun in his twin's hand. "Alright, what do you want?" Ford inquired putting away the gun hesitantly.

"We want them!" One of the Dutch golf balls declared pointing at Mabel, Ford, Wendy and Pacifica who each eyed him. "Why?" Demanded Pacifica. "Look, I'm sorry about the whole sticker thing, now can you please let us go?" Mabel pleaded.

"Huh?" "Oh that, yeah were over that....we need your help hugelings." The pirate ball ordered. The Pines looked at each other confused.

"Our help?" "Why?" Wendy asked clearly confused. "We need to compete against the miners, knights, and the cowboys!" Franz, the dutch ball replied.

"But wouldn't that be like, cheating?" Mabel pointed out. Franz shrugged. "Well, you didn't seem to have a problem with it when you competed against the blonde." He answered.

"Fair point..."

*Cue theme song*

"Give us a second..." Mabel told Franz who shrugged. Mabel pulled everyone into a group huddle. "Well, what do you think guys?" She wispered.

"I don't trust them after what happened last time Mabel..." Dipper admitted. "Well they won't let us leave so..muttered Ford. "I'll only play if you dudes join, I really don't trust these weird golf people." Wendy wispered.

"All right Franz, we'll compete if....you let them play too!" Mabel declared gestering to everyone else. The french ball laughed. "You mean oldie here and little tiangle, yeah right, pathetic!" glancing at Will and Stan who glared at him.

"Either we all play or not at all!" Dipper argued. "Hmm...fine but you'd better win, or else You'll end up like your little Germán butler!" Franz agreed. Pacifica looked up. "Wait, Surgei?" "He's still here?" She questioned.

"You'll see....if you win." Franz replied. Pacifica glanced at Mabel. "Alright, let's do this!" Stan declared raising his club.

Soon, they arrived at the first hole. The knights, cowboys, and miners all glared at them from their holes. "Just do as we say kid and we'll win!" Franz ordered Peeping out from her sweater sleeve.

Mabel nodded and was up first to hit. "Hit to the right, hard!" Franz wispered. She did so. The miners were unable to block the ball. Franz gave a silent cheer as the miners yelled in frustration.

"Good work, it's her turn next..." Franz wispered pointing to Pacifica. "The pirates are with her, Oldie and redhead." Mabel glared at them. "Please use their names, it's nicer that way!" She wispered. Franz groaned. "Ugh fine, Wendy and Stan get the pirates, Soos, Ford and hi get the french, and Your brother, Will and that white haired kid get the dutch." He explained.

Pacifica stepped up ready to hit. "Aim for the middle blondie, then just let it fly, argh!" The pirate ball muttered. She did so and scored. The miners groaned and glared at them.

"Great shot Paz, your really good!" Mabel complimented. "Yeah well, your not too bad yourself, thanks." Pacifica replied smiling. Stan was up next. Everone held their breath as he prepped himself. "Ok, um hit left, hard!" The pirate ordered hiding in Stan's coat.

He hit the ball and landed in the water recieving a groan from Franz and an eruption of laughter from the Knights.
Stan glared at them before pulling out his brass knuckles and aimed at them.