A small discussion

"Alright everyone, listen up!" Ford ordered. "As we all know, Bill is gone for now but will most likley be back soon, so we've got to prepare to fight in order to protect Mabel, understand?"

"Grunkle Ford, um when exactly will he be back?" Mabel asked nervously.

"To be honest kiddo, I don't know...he could be back here by tonight, or in a month, but I can't tell you when..we just need to be ready when it does." Ford replied.

*Squeal!*

Mabel turned around to see Waddles running up to her.

"WADDLES!" "omg I missed you, I bet you missed me too!" She shouted picking up her pig and squeezing him.

*cue theme song*

"Hey um Mabel?" "Do you know Where Will went?" "I need to ask him some questions!" Ford asked his great neice.

"Sure Grunkle Ford, he's outside." Mabel replied still hugging Waddles.

Ford nodded and went outside. As Mabel had said, Will was outside looking off into the sky and looking a little blue, literally he was dark blue.

"Um, Will Cipher!" Ford called. The demon turned around and smiled.

"Hello there mortal, how may I assist you?" He asked turning yellow again.

"Will, I wanted to ask you a few questions if that's alright with you." Ford said pulling out the journal and a pen.

"It's alright with me, what would you like to know?" Will replied.

"You are Bill's twin right?" "Tell me a little about that." Ford decided.

"Well, Bill is the older twin, and growing up around him was never easy... we fought constantly, and he was always into 'evil' and 'power' while I wanted nothing more than peace!" Will explained.

Ford wrote down a few things in the journal. "How often are you with Bill?" He inquired.

"Not very often, he despises me for choosing good over evil, and gets furious when I try to interfere with his plans." Will answered sadly turning blue again.

"Hm, I see...Will, I noticed that you change color based on your emotions, can Bill also do the same?" Ford asked.

Will nodded. "Yes, he can." "It's just that he never really likes to express his emotions and only turns red with rage sometimes as you saw earlier." Will said.

"Alright, thank you Will." "I can see that you are nothing like your denomic brother, and I like that." Ford smiled.

Will turned a bright yellow. "Thank you six-um I mean Ford." He replied.

"You um were about to say 'sixer' weren't you?" Ford asked curiously.

Will sighed. "Yes, sorry about that...it's just that my brother has always referred to you as your symbol on the wheel, I try not to do the same ."

"That's alright, but if you would like you can call us by our names, whatever is more comfortable to you." Ford nodded in understanding.

"Thank you Ford, I think I will...I'm sorry for what my ignorant brother has caused, but he just won't listen to me." He sighed.

"I understand Will, thank you though for defending Mabel back there, you truly are a good person, just from an evil family." Ford replied.

"Your welcome, now if you excuse me, I must return home to the woods, alone." Will said turning blue.

"Hold on Will, you may stay with us if you want, it's the least I could do to replay you for helping Mabel." Ford said.

Will smiled turning a bright yellow. "Really, oh thank you!" He smiled.

"You can stay in the shack or the lab alright?" Ford asked.

Will nodded floating inside.

Ford watched the happy demon as he left. "He really doesn't deserve to be around Bill, he's just too nice and kind." Ford said to himself.

Meanwhile, Dipper and Mabel were in their room playing a round of attic golf-with the window closed this time.

"Hey Mabel, I'm really glad your back, for the past day I've been so worried, I thought I'd never see you again, and it's my fault because I agreed on attic golf, I should've gotten the ball and fell through the portal, I deserve this more than you do." Dipper mused.

"Aw Dippen sauce, I missed you too!" "I thougt I'd never get out..." Mabel replied.

"So did everyone else, they were so worried..." Dipper said.

"Thanks for helping me Dipper, I couldn't have gotten out without you." Mabel replied hugging Dipper and plopping a sticker that said 'Your a hero!' in the shape of a star.

Dipper hugged back and smiled.

"Please, don't let Bill come back too soon..."

*************************
A/N: Hey peeps! Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! Looks like Ford is getting to know Will and trust him! Do you trust Will? What will unfold next? Will Bill come back sooner than anything thinks? Stay tuned for chapter 11 to find out!

*************************A/N: Hey peeps! Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! Looks like Ford is getting to know Will and trust him! Do you trust Will? What will unfold next? Will Bill come back sooner than anything thinks? Stay tuned for chapter 11 to...

The pic at the top is a pic of Mabel and Waddles! Cos there so cute together😍

Plz comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy!😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😄😂😇😺😸😻💖💖💋⭐