A Moment of Peace

Will floated happily into the mystery shack. Ford had just told him that he could stay with them, as long as he kept Mabel safe from Bill.

"This place is pretty neat!" Will commented looking around.

"Hey dude, so your like, crashing here now?" Soos asked.

"Indeed, Soos is it?" Will asked.

"That's me, Soos Ramirez!" "Hey Thanks for proteting Hambone safe, she means a lot to us." Soos replied.

"Your welcome, I try to help when I can, but it's not always easy when your related to a pain loving demon for a brother." Will sighed.

"That sounds pretty hard dude, Maybe you could live here from now on, then you wouldn't need to worry about Bill anymore." Soos suggested.

"Thanks, maybe your right." Will replied. "Do you happen to acquire any siblings?" He asked.

Soos nodded. "Sure dude, an older bro named Reggie." He replied.

Soos went back to his work and Will went around the shack to see who else he could meet. He saw Wendy by the register and floated to her.

"Oh hey Will, how you like the shack so far?" Wendy greeted.

"It's very interesting, so many eye catching displays!" Will answered.

"Yeah, there kinda cool I guess." Wendy replied.

"So, do you have any siblings?" Will asked.

"Oh yeah, 3 younger brothers, I'm the oldest and only girl!" Wendy cheered laughing.

"Wow, how do you survive?" Will asks in shock.

Wendy shrugged. "It's not so bad, their usually with my dad doing physical stuff."

Will nodded. "Thanks for the talk, see you around." He waved before teleporting into a different part of the shack.

He encountered Stan and floated over to him. "Greetings Stanley, I  enjoyed touring your shack, Thank you for allowing me to stay." He said.

"Thanks Will, and as long as your keepin' my niece safe from your brother, I think you'll be staying here!" Stan replied smiling.

"Don't worry, I assure you that Mabel will be safe with me." Will assured. "I know Ford is your twin, how would you describe your relationship with one another?" He asked.

"Well, um Sixer and I have had some...issues in the past, but matter what happens, we'll always have each other's backs." Stan replied.

"That's great!" "I'm glad you and Ford get along, I just wish Bill would feel the same with me." Will sighed.

"Eh, don't worry him, you've got us now!" Stan replied playfully nudging Will.

"Thank you, maybe I'll see you later." Will said before teleporting again. He found himself in Dipper and Mabel's room.

"Hi Will, how's it going?" Mabel asked cheerfully.

"It's been well, I've just been exploring a bit and talking to sone of your friends and Stan." Will replied.

"That sounds fun!" "Dip and I were just playing attic golf, wanna join us?" Mabel asked.

Will looked uncertainly at the gane. "Well, how do you play?" He inquired.

"It's easy!" "you just get a ball, get a club and just swing!" Dipper replied hitting his ball into the cup.

Will took a ball and club and gave his ball a hit. It bounced and landed right into the cup.

"Woah!" "How'd you do that?!" "Are you an attic golf wizard or something?" Mabel asked in shock.

Will shrugged. "I'm not a wizard, but I guess I have a knack for attic golf." He replied.

"Wanna compete against us?" Dipper asked.

Will thought for a moment. "It's on!" He cheered raising his club.
The game began, Dipper got 3 holes in one, Mabel got 5, and Will got 10.

Mabel gasped in shock. "Unbelivable!" "Your the Champ Will!" She praised plopping a red sticker that said that on Will's hat.

"What's this?" He asked looking at it curiosly.

"It's a sticker!" "Because your the attic golf champlain!" Mabel answered.

"Oh, well thank you." "You and Dipper did pretty well yourselves." Will replied smiling.

"Aw thanks!" Mabel squealed.

"So, I noticed that you kids are very close, being that your twins..do you ever argue or get angry at one another?" Will asked.

"Well, sometimes we argue about safety and junk, but we aren't really ever angry at each other." Mabel replied.

Will sighed before turning a dark blue color. Dipper and Mabel exchanged glances.

"Um are you ok Will?" Dipper asked.

"Not exactly, it seems that everyone I know that has siblings, never are angry at each other or fight, I just wish my brother would be the same, but he hates me...I guess he just doesn't care." Will explained sadly.

Mabel practically crushed Will in a hug. "That's so saddd!" "Bill's a meanie, the only thing he cares about is himself and the pain and suffering of others." "Don't worry, you have us now!"

Will smiled turning yellow again, "thank you for your kind words, I do love my brother, but I guess he doesn't feel the same, he's never really enjoyed expressing his emotions the way I do." He said.

"Is that why you turned blue?" "Do you have a color for all of your feelings?" Mabel asked.

"Yes, pink is for love which I haven't experienced yet...blue is for sadness, red is anger, yellow is happiness, green is for envy, orange for confusion and purple  is for fear." Will listed.

"Wow!" "Who knew one demon could have so many colors?" Dipper laughed.

"Yes, it's very interesting." Will replied smiling.

Their talk was interrupted by Stan. He called up to them.
"Hey kids, Will?" "Could you come down here a moment?" "We've got a problem..." Stan called. The worry evident in his voice.

"Oh no.." Mabel wispered. With fear in their hearts, they hurried downstairs clutching hands in panic.

"Please, don't let him be back..."

*************************
A/N: Hey peeps! Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! The Pine's have had a moment of peice, but soon it may end...What's the situation? Is Bill back so soon? What Will happen to Will? Stay tuned to chapter 12 to find out!

What's the situation? Is Bill back so soon? What Will happen to Will? Stay tuned to chapter 12 to find out!

The pic above is Dipper and Mabel's attic golf course as seen in the show!😊

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy!😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😄😂😇😺😸😻💖💞💋⭐