A Time For Proposal

Soos walked into the shack with a tiny box in his hand. He nervously looked around before putting the box in his pocket. Wendy stared at him awkwardly. "Um Soos, what are you doing?" She asked. The handyman looked up.

"Oh, nothing dude...it's a little something for Melody." He muttered. Mabel popped up from the couch. "Wait a minute...a box?" "Gift for Melody?" "Nervousness..."

She gasped. "Soos are you going to propose to Melody?!" Mabel squealed catching the attention of customers in the shack. "Yes...I love her so much hambone, I've known her for a year and think it's time....that I married her....."

*Cue theme song*

Mabel squealed loudly for about a minute before hurriedly throwing on her rainbow matchmaking sweater.

"Wow, Soos that's great that your finally proposing to her!" "You nervous?" Dipper asked.

"No...yes....I don't know!" He replied with a sigh. "Relax, just go to her, take her on a romantic date, then give her the ring!" "Sinple!" Wendy assured.

"Thanks dudes, I'll try it!" Soos decided with a smile. "But um...what should I get her?" He inquired.

Dipper shrugged. "You could buy her a necklace or something to go with the ring, get her chocolate, flowers." He suggested. Soos thought a moment. "I think I'll buy her a braclet and some dark chocolate, it's her favorite!" Soos smiled.

"Sounds awesome!" "We'll be here!" Mabel called cheerfully rubbing Waddle's belly as rolled along the floor. "See you dudes later!" Soos called hurring out to buy the gifts.

A while later, Soos returned with the gifts and wrapped them with Mabel's help. Next, Mabel and Dipper helped him into a tux...which was not pretty to watch...Stan and Ford walked in a minute later. "Um...What's going on here?" Stan questioned.

"Soos is gonna propose to his girlfriend finally!" Mabel blurted out. Will teleported in. "Did someone say propose?" "Ooo, who's getting married?" He asked turning pink with love lust.

"Soos and Melody, I guess Soos is gonna propose to her or whatever." Stan answered scratching himself.

"Really?!" "Well, That's great Soos, I'm sure you two will be very happy, so have you told her yet?" Ford congradulated.

Soos shook his head. "Not yet, I'm cooking her a dinner here tonight and telling her...I'm kinda scared." He admitted.

"Oh, trust me that's 100% normal my friend!" "Well, I've never been married, but I love Mabel so much and was absolutly terrified that I'd mess it up!" Will explained.

Soos relaxed a little. "Well, all I've gotta do now is ask her to come to the shack tonight, and hope she doesn't refuse!" He mused.

"She won't refuse!" Assured Mabel. "Matchmaker Mabel knows all!" She announced. Soos called Melody who picked up immediatly.

"Hello?" She called. "Um hi Melody, it's me uh Soos!" "Oh hi Soos, what's up?" The girl asked. "Melody, would you come to the shack tonight?" "There's something I want to tell you..." Soos asked.

"Sure, I'd love to!" "What time?" Melody eagerly replied. "Um...7." He answered. "Sounds great!" "See you there, bye!" Melody called before hanging up. Soos breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's on!" He declared. Mabel choked him in a hug. "Yessss, it worked!" She squealed.

"Good work Soos, ya did good kid!" Stan praised. Ford eyed him. "Well Stanley, he did well not good...grammer Stanley." He corrected.

Stan rolled his eyes in annoyance but didn't respond. "You kids should have heard him when we were kids, he'd drive the english teachers crazy!" Stan teased receiving a laugh from the younger Pines twins as well as Soos and Wendy.

"I never did that...." Ford muttered. "So Soos, how did you and Melody meet?" He questioned. Soos thought back a moment.

"It was last summer....my brother was getting engaged and my Abuilita encouraged me to get a date in a week...long story short, I accidentally unleashed a crazed video game girl named Giffany who became obesssed with me...

"And then they met on a toy train!" Mabel shouted. "Hehe, yeah...I uh was just there and we talked." Soos finished.

"Interesting-wait, you encounterd Giffany?!" Ford asked in disbelief. "She nearly killed me!" "I was trapped in a video game dimension..." He muttered.

"Yeesh, she sounds like a creep." Stan commented. Soon, 7 o' clock struck and the door opened and Soos adjusted his collar before quickly greeting her.

"Hi Soos, thanks for inviting me!" Melody smiled hugging him making him blush. "No problem, I'll prepare dinner...just um sit and talk!" Soos told her hurring to the kitchen.

"Oh, hi!" "Wendy right?" "Your so chill and cool!" Melody smiled. Wendy looked up. "Oh, thanks." She replied.

Meanwhile, Soos was rapidly throwing together some rice, cake and chicken. Dipper poked in. "Hey Soos, need um any help?" He asked from the doorway.

Soos struggled to put out the burning pot with a towel. "Aw no I'm good dude!" "Oww!" Dipper stifled a smile and put out the fire. He then assisted with cooking the meal.

"I present to you all....Soos!" Mabel announced as Soos walked in with the plate of food. "Wow, Soos this is delicious!" Melody commented taking another bite. Soos smiled. "Neither did I..." Stan muttered in envy.

They ate and talked awile. "Soos, thanks for inviting me...I love it!" Melody smiled through a mouthful of food.

"T-Thanks....Um Melody?" "I have something to tell you..." Soos nervously took the ring from his pocket. Mabel got out her camera.

"What is it Soos?" Melody asked her smile growing wider. Soos gave her the pink crystal braclet and the box of heart shaped dark chocolate. She gave a small gasp as he pulled out the ring.

Soos got down on one knee with the ring in his hand. "Melody Amanda Travers, will you make me the happiest dude on earth and marry me?" He said confedintly smiling.

"Oh Soos, of course I'll marry you!" "I love you!" Melody shouted pulling him into a kiss.
Mabel snapped a picture.

"Scrapbook-ortunity!" Squealed Mabel. Dipper grinned eying Wendy who beamed at the now couple.

"Everything has come to be as one now...."
*************************
A/N: Hey Peeps! Hope y'all enjoyed the proposal of Melody and Soos! Next chapter will include the wedding plans! Who will be in charge of what? Are Soos and Melody nervous? Will there be any mishaps? Stay tuned to chapter 29 to find out!

"*************************A/N: Hey Peeps! Hope y'all enjoyed the proposal of Melody and Soos! Next chapter will include the wedding plans! Who will be in charge of what? Are Soos and Melody nervous? Will there be any mishaps? Stay tuned to chapter...

The pic above is a drawing of Soos proposing to Melody as the others watch! 😁💞

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy!😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😄😂😇😺😸😻💖💋💍💎