Tom Riddle x Reader ~ stealing

Start from the beginning

'To slow.' He grinned.

'Come on Riddle. Please just give it back.'

'Are you begging?' He asked qhile raising his brows.

'If that is getting me my book back.' You sighed. 

'Well... no. I think I'll keep your book.' He smirked before walking away.

You looked at Evan.

'Don't go after h-' You ran away. 'And she's gone.' He sighed.

You hurried after Tom who noticed you. He started running away and you chased him through the corridors. You almost bumped against Dumbledore. 

'I'm sorry professor!' You yelled while still following Tom.

'Come back here you idiot!' You panted while not giving up on running.

Tom ran into the dungeons. You ran after him and he hurried into the common room.

'I'm sorry, no Ravenclaws.' The portrait spoke.

'But... he stole... my... book.' You panted. 

'I don't care, no Ravenclaws.'

You crossed your arms and turned around and walked away.

-

The next day you still didn't have your book back. You sat near the lake with Evans book. You had a free period right now and has to get this done.

Someone through a book at you, almost hitting your face. It landed next to you. You grabbed it and looked at it. It was your DADA book. You saw Tom walking away.

'Riddle? Why did you hand me my book back? That's not how you are.'

'It's boring, you had given up.' He sighed before turning around again.

'Sooo you don't like it when I give up? You like it when I'm angry?'

He didn't answer and walked away. He was acting strange lately. You sighed and opened your book. It was a surprise that everything was still normal. You sighed and moved your hand through your hair.

'What's up girl? Oh! You've got your book back.' Evan smiled while sitting down next to you.

'Yeah... Evan, do you think Tom likes me?' You asked.

Evan looked at you.

'He's your enemy... probably not.'

'Could I find it out?'

'Just ask him.' Evan sighed.

'I can't just ask him! I have a better idea.'

The afternoon you walked into the library. Tom was studying for his exams and you stared at him. You didn't know if you were ready for this. You sighed and walked over to his table.

'I think it's my turn now. But I'll take your wand except for your book.' You smirked while grabbing his wand from the table.

'Give it back Y/L.' He sighed.

'Uuuhhhm... no.' You smiled. 'Okay sorry... here.'

You offered him the wand and pulled it away as soon as he tried to grab it. You laughed. Tom got up.

'Seriously, give it back.'

'No... your turn to try and catch me.' You laughed and you started running towards the door. 

'Y/L! This is insane?'

You turned around.

'Is it?' You asked while raising your brows. 'I still got your wand and you're not getting it back.'

Tom sighed but you saw a small smile on his face. You ran out of the library and Tom followed you. You ran through the corridors filled with students and decided to ran up a moving stairs. It moved away before Tom could get onto them.

'Gotta be faster then that.' You laughed. 

Tom sighed. You stepped onto the 7th floor. The corridors were completely empty there. You ran and ran until you had no where to go. You turned around and saw Tom.

'You can't go anywhere. Just give it back.'

He reached out to you. You grabbed his hand pulled his towards you, turned around and pushed him away again. You showed him his wand and wanted to started running again. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you back.

'You're not going to get it back, not thus easy.'

'You can't go anywhere. So just give it back.'

'Nope.'

He sighed and tried to pulled it from your hand. You grabbed the top of his robes with your empty hand and stepped back until your back hit the wall. You softly pressed your lips against his and slowly let his wand go. Before he could kiss you back you pulled back. He looked at you and you walked away.