Mark Twain

All the Quotes below are by the Author, Mark Twain!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The man that does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Be careful about researching health books. You may die of a misprint.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
When all else fails, write what your heart tells you. You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
My mother had a great deal of trouble with me but I think she enjoyed it.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
So~ How do you like Mark Twain's Quotes?
I asked my mom & gram for a few people who said some Quotes and, well he said a lot more nicer ones than I thought!
(Though I've researched him before.)
So, the next 5 chapters that'll be coming up will be their ideas!