Let it Begin!

Hey peoples!
Like I spoke in the description, I've never shared/posted my personal, favorite Quotes & Sayings with anyone (minus the ones on my profile.) And, my stash is HUGE.
I'll research for new ones as I go along (as it's one of my favorite things to do!)

Note: If you read a chapter and don't see one of your favorite quotes on their, let me know by commenting, or PMing me! I'll add it to the chapter, and dedicate it to your username (if you wish)

I plan on doing chapters of quotes from certain fandoms that are popular, (such as Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Doctor Who, Lord Of The Rings, The Hobbit, Transformers, Star Trek, Outlander, BBC Merlin, Star Wars...etc. Along with many artists of all kinds!
So I could use some help in that, with ideas, please! (My movie/tv series knowledge is somewhat limited...)

Yah can just pick a chapter and read it, this isn't an "read in order" type story 😊 I'll do my best to suit all the readers' interests!

I'll post 10-25 (sometimes 30) of them per page. Since I'm use to using Dwarvish, Elvish, Gnomish....etc for my chapter names in my Hobbit and Lotr books I'm not quite sure what i'll name the chapters. (yet) Guess i'll improvise. 😆

I'll post chapters with just pictures here n' there. - Which, you'll find rarely.

If you guys have ideas for anything, let me know?
Seriously, I'm open to nearly anything!

Thankies!
-Ash.

Onward-Ho!