Mahatma Gandhi

All the Quotes below, belong to Mahatma Gandhi who was a Civil Rights Leader, and sadly, Assassinated January 30th, 1948.

~*~*~*~

Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.

~*~*~*~

You must not lose faith in humanity.
Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

~*~*~*~

When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.

~*~*~*~

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.

~*~*~*~

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

~*~*~*~

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

~*~*~*~

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

~*~*~*~

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

~*~*~*~

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.

~*~*~*~

Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is the monster that swallows it up.

~*~*~*~

Nobody can hurt me without my permission.

~*~*~*~

I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people.

~*~*~*~

Action expresses priority.

~*~*~*~

A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.

~*~*~*~
Thoughts?
Personally...I like his quotes!
(May add more later)