Albert Einstein

The Quotes below are by one of by top favorite people, Albert Einstein! (Who made some pretty awesome Quotes, mind you.)
~*~*~*~*~*~
"The important thing is not to stop questioning; curiosity has its own reason for existing."
~*~*~*~*~*~
"Imagine is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution."
~*~*~*~*~*~
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
~*~*~*~*~*~
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
~*~*~*~*~*~
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
~*~*~*~*~*~
"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."
~*~*~*~*~*~
"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."
~*~*~*~*~*~
"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
~*~*~*~*~*~
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving."
~*~*~*~*~*~
"Insanity: Doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results."
~*~*~*~*~*~
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing."
~*~*~*~*~*~
So, how do you like Einstein's Quotes?
Personally, I like the way he thinks...
Plus, he had the same disease as I do. - Epilepsy.