And Here We Go Again!

Hey guys! Man have these past few weeks been hectic... We have a local art fair, and our shop was in it. Before that however I lost a member of our family. My first pet lizard, Liz. And I'm going to write a chapter about coping with death...as I'm still grieving over her. And since it's just such a hard thing to go through, period.

And most recently, I re-injured my ankle yesterday at the art fair putting things in the car, and got bullied for it, being called a child! 😑 (I'm not one to take shit.) So I fought back, saying... (I was crying tears of pain at the time.) and I spoke to the Adult bully -that I live with, unfortunately- "you try pulling the ligaments in YOUR ankle!" And I got scolded! What the heck?
(On the 4th on July, I pulled the ligaments in my ankle and the ER doc said it would take 2-3 weeks to heal...bull crap! Before I re-injured it I could barely sit on the thing, cross legged, on the ground....etc. perhaps they diagnosed it wrong? 🤔

So I'm back to square 2. = I can put some weight on it, for short periods of time.
But I'm using a walker, reason for not using crutches? My horrible balance! 😆

Anyway, thought I'd update you guys... I have to work on a few designs for our shop, (as much as I don't want to, with all the shit they've put me through, bullying wise. But, every family has their issues, right...?)
And then I'll update asap!
Hopefully some of the others, too.

Sorry for the A/N...