Jim Morrison

Jim Morrison was a Singer-songwriter, and the lead singer for the Classic Rock band,  The Doors. He died on July 3rd, 1971...
All the quotes below, are his.

~*~*~*~*~
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes.
You are free.
~*~*~*~*~
"A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself."
~*~*~*~*~
"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments."
~*~*~*~*~
"Where's your will to be weird?"
~*~*~*~*~
"I am the lizard king. I can do anything."
~*~*~*~*~
"Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts."
~*~*~*~*~
"No one here gets out alive."
~*~*~*~*~
"Actually I don't remember being born, it must have happened during one of my black outs."
~*~*~*~*~
"I like people who shake other people up and make them feel uncomfortable."
~*~*~*~*~
"Love cannot save you from your own fate."
~*~*~*~*~
"When you make peace with authority, you become authority."
~*~*~*~*~
"There are things known sniffing things unknown and in between are the doors."
~*~*~*~*~
"People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend."
~*~*~*~*~
"This is the strangest life I've ever known."
~*~*~*~*~
"Hatred is a very underestimated emotion."
~*~*~*~*~
I couldn't find that many quotes by Jim Morrison, but those that I found were pretty....unique I guess one could say!