Eminem

This chapter is inspired by my fiancé.
Who thought of the quote in the picture when I asked for a chapter idea!
(I'm seriously running out of ideas...)
And, like always I don't own anything. The Quotes below belong to Eminem!

~*~*~*~*~
I am whatever you say I am; if I wasn't, then why would you say I am.
~*~*~*~*~
The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.
~*~*~*~*~
I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
~*~*~*~*~
I don't hate women - they just sometimes make me mad.
~*~*~*~*~
I always wished for this, but it's almost turning into more of a nightmare than a dream.
~*~*~*~*~
These times are so hard, and they're getting even harder.
~*~*~*~*~
My father? I never knew him. Never even seen a picture of him.
~*~*~*~*~
I'm stupid, I'm ugly, I'm dumb, I smell. Did I mention I'm stupid?
~*~*~*~*~
Trust is hard to come by. That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
~*~*~*~*~
Everybody has goals, aspirations or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them.
~*~*~*~*~
I was a smart kid, but I hated school.
~*~*~*~*~
So, what'd you think?
Personally, I've never listened to Eminem, (I'm a Classic Rock nut, mostly.)
But I admit some of the quotes are good!