Pocahontas

Below, are some quotes from my all time favorite Disney movie! (And the 2nd one I saw in theaters.)
I of course, don't own any of these Quotes!
~*~*~*~*~
"You know Pocahontas. She has her mother's spirit. She goes where the Wind takes her."
~*~*~*~*~
"Wiggins! Why do you think those Indians attacked us?"
"Because we invaded their land, and cut down their trees, and dug up their earth?"
~*~*~*~*~
"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you will learn things you never knew, you never knew~"
~*~*~*~*~
"We are all connected to each other in a circle, in a hoop that never ends."
~*~*~*~*~
"Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
~*~*~*~*~
"Listen with your heart and you will understand."
~*~*~*~*~
"I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you."
~*~*~*~*~
"Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one."
~*~*~*~*~
"He wants me to be steady. Like the river. But it's not steady at all!"
~*~*~*~*~
"What I love most about rivers is you can't step in the same river twice, the water's always changing, always flowing. But people I guess can't live like that... We all must pay a price, to keep safe we lose our chance of ever knowing, what's around the river bend. Waiting just around the river bend..."
~*~*~*~*~
*eats Hershey's chocolate bar*
So~ what's your favorite Disney movie?