Johnny Depp

These quotes your (hopefully) about to read are by Johnny Depp! So, of course I don't own them 😊
~*~*~*~*~
"If someone were to harm my family or a friend or someone I love, I would eat them. I might end up in jail for 500 years, but I would eat them."
~*~*~*~*~
(And my Favorite Quote of his...)
We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us."
~*~*~*~*~
"I think the thing to do is to enjoy the ride while you're on it."
~*~*~*~*~
"If you catch me saying 'I am a serious actor,' I beg you to slap me."
~*~*~*~*~
"Trips to the dentist - I like to postpone that kind of thing."
~*~*~*~*~
"I'm shy, paranoid, whatever word you want to use. I hate fame. I've done everything I can do to avoid it."
~*~*~*~*~
"If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's OK to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgement on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color."
~*~*~*~*~
"I am doing things that are true to me. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled."
~*~*~*~*~
"I think everybody's nuts."
~*~*~*~*~
"Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for." - Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean.
~*~*~*~*~
"With any part you play, there is a certain amount of yourself in it. There has to be, otherwise it's just not acting. It's lying."
~*~*~*~*~
"I'm not sure I'm adult yet."
~*~*~*~*~
"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one, then you wouldn't have fallen for the second."
~*~*~*~*~
"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long."
~*~*~*~*~
"It's only a bad day not a bad life."
~*~*~*~*~
"Just keep moving forward and don't give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you."
~*~*~*~*~
"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."
~*~*~*~*~
"The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem, savvy?"
~*~*~*~*~
"Being a good person
doesn't depend on
Your religion,
Your race
On your skin color
Or your culture.
It depends on
How good is your Heart and
How good you treat others."
~*~*~*~*~
"I was always fascinated by people who were considered
completely normal. Because I find them the weirdest of all."
~*~*~*~*~
"I pretty much try
To stay in a constant state of confusion
Just because of the expression it leaves of my face."
~*~*~*~*~
Did I miss any?
What are your favorite Johnny Depp quotes?