Death Is Just Another Path...

I apologize for another A/N... But this is an important one. 😔 though my mind wants to write, in the very back of my head... I can't. Why? Because people (and pets) keep dying on us Very suddenly. I'll explain.
Within the year 2017-2018 we've lost 5 people and a pet that we're very close to us... One helped inspire a character in What Once Was Lost. {Hobbit Fanfic}
(Inspiration for Thorin, as I didn't grow up with a father...)

Just now, on January 22 8:43pm I learned that my cousin Dean is dying - his body is shutting down from cancer. No more phone calls, no more visits... We live 12 hours away with heavy snow and my mom was looking forward to visiting him in April, she won't even let me comfort her she's so upset.

Just a week earlier, she discovered and old boyfriend had passed.
I met him 2ce. Once as a baby, the other earlier this fall. His death was a snow removal accident...

And on December 31st, a very good family friend and father figure of mine had passed... I saw him only 1ce in 2017, days before he passed.

Earlier in 2017, my childhood best friend had lost her way and committed suicide.
I went to her service, than her house...I immediately ran out. I saw figurative ghosts of us playing as children around her house when we walked in...I couldn't take it. I was shaking from being so upset.

And before that? My hilarious Mali Uromastyx lizard of several years, Liz died in front of me. She was having seizures, like I have... it was heart breaking!

I hope some of you can understand, I really want to write, but my mind is constantly on...them. 😞
Also, thank you to those who have added these books recently, voted, or commented! I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to thanking you! It's not normal for me to not thank someone!
I'm just...not use to 'human death'
-Ash