Chapter One Hundred and Sixteen

"Come on its family day," she groans. "You're not leaving," she points. "You're all gonna get into that car and we're gonna drive like civilized people," she groans again at the boys who argue with her about the trip.

"Where are we even going?" They huff grabbing their bags.

"Well if you must know we're going to a hotel in Toronto and then we'll be spending the day wandering around," she shrugs. Nicki and Easton took Masson with them and are already on their way, they have to stop and grab something Maddy had requested but refuses to tell me.

"Fun," they speak sarcastically.

"I think it's gonna be fun mama," Angel smiles trying to fix her mothers frown.

"Yeah?" She lifts her up.

"Lots of fun," she nods.

"Thank you sweat pea," she kisses the little girl's cheek.

"I love you mama," she smiles hugging her.

"I love you too," she smiles back before getting her ready for the drive. "Do you have teddy?" She raises an eyebrow as both girls gasp.

"I need my blankey," they run frantically searching for it.

"I might have something for you two," I smile pulling out their blankets and their stuffed animals, Angels an elephant and Elliot's a lion.

"Thank you daddy," Elliot breaths out as if I had stopped the worlds end.

"I don't know what I would have done without rosy," Angel hugs the stuffed pink elephant and then me. "You're the best daddy ever," she smiles.

"Come on," I lift the two kissing their cheeks before taking them to car and strapping them in.

"Get in," Maddy points.

"Jeez mom," they huff getting into the back.

"You boys need to start being more engaged with this family," she huffs sinking in her seat.

"We just wanted to go out," they roll their eyes.

"Boy," I say sternly.

"Shut up," they huff.

"You will not speak to your father like that," she gasps at them.

"He's barely our dad, it was pure luck," they roll their eyes. "I'm sure you two just fucked while you were pregnant," Evan scoffs.

"Evan Jayden Mendes!" She yells. "You will watch your profanities especially around the little ones!" She scoffs at them. "And for that give me your phones, they're gone for a month," she holds her hand out waiting for them which they hand her reluctantly.

"Mom this is stupid," they huff.

"If our family is stupid then fine don't come, we'll let you out," she shrugs a little pointing to the side of the road.

"Mom stop it," they groan.

"What am I doing?" She crosses her arms. "Disrespecting my parents?" She lets a rage fall out towards the boys, she's usually very calm and understanding with their punishments and otherwise but after her dad's invasion she's started being more hard on the boys and they don't like it, they've been like this a while now.

"Mom," they groan again.

"I've been nice, I've been patient and I've listened to you, now you listen to me," she starts. "If you continue with this behaviour during the weekend you will be grounded when we get back and prohibited to see your friends for two weeks aside from school," she adds. "Do I make myself clear?" She uses her 'big voice' which usually scares the kids.