Chapter One Hundred and Eight

"Good morning boys," Maddy smiles as they wake up.

"Morning mama," they all smile at her. She walks out of the kitchen. We have a large and unusual panic room but she's wanted it to be as comfortable as possible for the kids so we have couches which our boys gave up for their aunts and uncles and the younger children, and a kitchen along with a single bathroom.

"I made breakfast?" She smiles making every stand almost running towards the kitchen. She had told me to bring down anything, any food blankets pillows anything possible. And once everyone was him and the doors were locked we had a fifteen minute time limit (knowing her dad wouldn't strike right away) and we stocked up. "Good morning," she brings her brothers to the side talking quietly to them.

"That's a stupid idea," Maddox shakes his head.

"But you heard him last night," she shrugs.

"Making that idea even more stupid," Carter whisper yells.

"So you won't let me do it?" She pouts.

"Not a chance," they shake their heads. "Come on you have more than just Easton now, you need to think about how this'll affect them ok?" They cross their arms.

"Fine," she huffs walking up to me and kissing my cheek. "I'm sorry about yesterday," she whispers.

"What ignoring me all day?" I cross my arms.

"I was mad," she crosses her arms. "You're going to Japan," she huffs.

"Not anymore," I shake my head.

"Shawn," she whines.

"I postponed the tour." I smirk and she crosses her arms.

"I told you not to, Shawn your fans are gonna," I stop her.

"My fans were pissed and then I said I have an important family issue and they're ok now," I reassure.

"I hate you a little bit," she whines.

"I know you're mad but I did it for you," I kiss her forehead. "And for my babies," I smile.

"Come on," she whines leading me to the kitchen. Everyone devoured what she had made and she smiles handing me a plate she had wrapped which I'm assuming she had done with theirs as well.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Masson furrows his eyebrows.

"Don't worry about me," she shakes her head. "I ate already," she smiles watching our kids.

"Liar," I whisper she rolls her eyes leaning against my shoulder.

"I'm not lying. I really did eat." She whines.

"Sure you did," I feed her a fork full of eggs and she chuckles.

"Now you eat," she rolls her eyes. "I'm gonna go check something out," she point.

"And I'm gonna go with you," Maddox stands giving her a stern look while she rolls her eyes. I just watch them walk off.

"Daddy," Elliot asks before I can stand.

"Yes pumpkin?" I look around the table for her only to tease her.

"Daddy," she crosses her arms from next to me.

"I'm sorry baby," I chuckle. "What's up?" I furrow my eyebrows and wipe her cheeks.

"Why are we down here?" She pouts.

"It's hard to explain," I shrug.

"That's a big word," she gasps a little.

"I can't tell you," I shake my head.

"Why not?" She pouts.

"Because you won't understand," she gives me a stern look and crosses her arms. "Get it," everyone else laughs at me.

"Mommy doesn't use big words," she crosses her arms.

"Speak of, where is mommy?" I stand pecking her forehead. Angel sleeps in her high chair and Easton moves everything off of her tray before leaning her back. He does the same to Elliot so she'll hopefully fall asleep too.

"Maddy what are you doing?" I give her a weird look while Maddox hold her over his shoulder.

"She's trying to leave," he answers for her as she blows the long hair out of her face.

"Why would my obedient wife be doing that?" I take her from Maddox.

"Because once he's got me he'll leave you alone, Elliot and Angel have such bright futures, Easton has a few years left of school and Evan wants to be a doctor, Owen wants to be something important, Masson's finally finding the things he loves in life and we're stuck underneath our house hiding from my dad." She emphasizes. "I want them to have bright futures, I want them to make it in life. I want them to become big and successful so someone anyone can look and say wow, their parents had to have done something right, because that's all I want Shawn." She sighs. "I just want them to be happy," she throws herself up so she sits on my shoulder, she then slides off of me staying in my embrace. "And you want it too," she nods.

"They'll all go depressed without you," I roll my eyes.

"But they'll have bright futures, it'd be the same thing as if I decided to take off, they'd be depressed for a while and then they'd slowly wanna do things better so they can show me, wherever I might be what I missed out on," she explains.

"Maddy you're not leaving, if anyone goes it's me," I huff.

"No it's not." The stomping above us stops her. "Everybody in here right now," she calls. "I've gotta get the little ones," she squeals running in to grab our little girls. Everyone comes out and she does soon after with the girls. She shuts the power off down here making it colder but it'll only be for a moment. "Nobody speak," she holds tightly onto the girls.