Chapter Seventy Five

"Australia," she giggles as we find our luggage. "The flight was awful but it was worth it," she pecks my cheek.

"To the hotel." I giggle.

"To the hotel," she repeats.

"What do you wanna do while we're
here?" I hold her body against mine. "We can go to the beach look around the city," I lead her towards the car with a sign saying 'Mendes' on it, where there stood a bunch of screaming fans.

"You're popular in Australia," she giggles as we walk towards the car.

"Two minutes?" I pout giving her the puppy dog eyes. "It won't be long," I bat my eyelashes.

"Go ahead," she chuckles.

"Come with me?" I pout.

"Nah I'm gonna call Easton," she pulls out her phone.

"Fine," I whine going out and taking pictures with the fans. I posed in multiple different ways even taking the pictures for some.

"Your dad's here wanna talk to him?" She looks towards me as I finally slide into the car. "Here," she hands me the phone.

"Hello?" I raise an eyebrow unsure of who it would be.

"Hi dad," Masson's cheerful voice fills my ears.

"Hey Masson," I smile back.

"How was the flight?" He seems very excited.

"It was long but good. What's new?" The driver began driving towards our hotel.

"Nothing really," he got cut off. "Elliot," he whines.

"Daddy," she huffs.

"Dad I probably shouldn't do this but she really wants to talk to you." He basically pleaded.

"You can give her the phone Masson," I nod my head.

"Daddy?" Elliot seems nervous.

"Hi princess." I whisper as she had done with me.

"Home," she pouts.

"Not yet baby." I shake my head. "But soon I promise, wanna talk to mommy?" I look at Maddy's hopeful eyes.

"Mommy," she sniffs.

"Ok here princess but don't cry ok?" I say semi sternly.

"Mommy," she repeats.

"Ok bye princess I love you," I finish.

"I wov you too," she uses her sad voice as I hand it to Maddy.

"Hi princess," Maddy giggles. "Yeah I love you too," she smiles. "Ok go have fun," she nods. "Bye baby girl," she smiles hanging up the phone.

"So wanna go to the beach first?" I question as he straddles me.

"Can we do one thing first?" She whispers seductively in my ear.

"It depends on how sexy you look in your hot pink bathing suit." I whisper.

"We're here," she giggle kissing the bridge of my nose. She gets out of the car leaving me to follow. A bunch more fans stay here screaming at our arrival.

"Come on babe a few won't hurt," I chuckle leading her towards the end of one of the long lines.

"Happy late anniversary," some of them say making both her and I smile.

"Thank you," she'd smile.

"Maddy your article is adorable," some girl smiled.

"I'm glad you like it," we finish taking pictures and walk into the hotel. "Mendes," Maddy smiles.