Chapter twenty

"Your gonna be fine princess." I kissed her head. "I know," she sighed. "I love you," I smiled. "I love you too," her head rested on my chest. "I'll be right back," She yawned. "Ok." I smiled as she stood up and waddled towards the bathroom. I sighed looking at the roof again. "Morning daddy," Easton ran in. "Morning baby," he climbed onto the bed. "Where's mama?" He looked around. "She's in the bathroom. She'll be out soon." I smiled. "Did you sleep well?" I brought him onto my lap. "Yeah," he giggled. "Did you have a good dream?" I raised an eyebrow. "Mhm," he chewed his hand. "What'd you dream about?" I took his small hands from his mouth. "The baby," he smiled simply. "That's nice." I smiled wider knowing he was excited. "Come on bug. Let's go have breakfast." Aaliyah stood at the door. "Go," I smiled sending him away. "Ok." He nodded skipping over towards Aaliyah. Maddy slowly walked towards the bed. "Are you alright darling?" I watched her worried expression. "I don't know," she laid down. "What happened?" I touched her forehead and then her stomach still feeling movement. "Are you alright princess?" She sat up. "Shawn," she bit down on her bottom lip. "I'm spotting," she chocked. "And it doesn't usually happen this late in the pregnancy." She rambled. "Babygirl," I looked at her tear filled eyes. "I don't know what I did," she swallowed letting a single tear slip down her face. "Nothing princess. You've done nothing wrong," I rubbed her back. "We can go see a doctor. If you want." I kissed her cheek. "Should we?" She looked at me with sad eyes. "I think we should. Better safe then sorry right?" I pouted looking at her. "It's gonna be ok babygirl. I promise," I brought her closer to me. "What If it's not?" She turned to face me. "How would we tell east?" She cocked her head to the side. "I-I don't know but we'll figure it out princess. I promise." I held my arms open. "Ok," she nodded onto my shoulder. "You are strong and brave princess. You're the bravest person I know, your gonna make it through this." I kissed her head multiple times. "Aaliyah's downstairs feeding Easton." I informed. "Ok," she nodded simply. "We're leaving tonight." I bit my lip. "I know," she coughed. "I'm really sorry," she pouted. "I told you already princess. It's ok. I'll be fine." I smiled kissing her. "We should get downstairs. He's gonna think something's wrong." She swallowed. I simply nodded. "Here," I stood extending my hands for her. "Thanks." She smiled. "I think I'm just gonna call Sabrina and see what her take is on this whole spotting thing." She shrugged while standing up. "Ok. If that's what you want," I smiled. "How you feeling apart from that?" I held her hand as we walked down the stairs. "Good," she shrugged as we entered the kitchen. "Good morning mama," Easton smiled. "Good morning baby," she smiled walking towards him.  "Did you sleep well?" She kissed his head. "Yeah," he giggled. "Good." She smiled sitting down next to him. "What do you wanna do today?" She smiled. "We can stay home and watch movies and play in the pool. We can go out?" She listed. "I wanna play in the pool," he smiled. "Alright. That's what we'll do," she poked his nose. "We'll have a lazy day." She smiled. "And then grandma and grandpa are gonna come get you and daddy and your gonna go on an airplane." She gasped as did he. He looked so shocked but excited. "Yeah and your gonna watch daddy's big concert with aunty bri." She smiled falsely. "Speaking of which I will be right back." She stood and walked out. Probably to call Sabrina. "You excited." I smiled. "Yeah." He beamed. "It's gonna be one of the biggest concerts I've ever played." I breathed. "You'll do great," Aaliyah smiled. "Yeah, daddy always does good," he stuffed some food into his tiny mouth. "Thank you bud," I smiled. "Shawn," Maddy stood at the entrance to the kitchen. "I'll be right back," I smiled walking towards her. "Baby what's wrong?" I touched her shoulders. "I talked to Sabrina," tears filled her eyes. "She said that in most cases," she paused taking a deep breath. "It means the baby won't make it." She let her tears fall freely. "Maddy," I held her body against mine. "Princess I'm so sorry." I pouted. "She said that like three percent of baby's actually survive but it's not likely." She cried against my shoulder. "I'm so sorry," I kissed her head. "I-I'm sorry too," She chocked. "Well I hate to say this. I really do, but all we can do from here is wait." I sighed. "I don't want to wait. I wanna know that my baby's gonna be ok and here. With us." She cried harder. "I know baby. I know. And we'll know soon enough but right now we have to wait," I gently ran my hands threw her hair. "Ok," she sighed. "I'm sorry princess. I will do anything I can to help you." I kissed her forehead. "I'm always gonna be here for you," she looked up. "I love you," I smiled weekly. "I love you too," she pressed her lips against mine. "I've got it," Aaliyah mumbled as she walked passed towards the door. "Hi," she smiled as her parents walked in. "We're a little early but," his mother smiled. "I'm gonna go get Easton," she smiled walking towards the kitchen. I breathed out running my hands through my hair. "You alright bud." My dad came up behind me. "I don't know," I sighed. "I'm so nervous to perform. And Maddy," I paused looking back at her. "She's gonna be fine. She has Jack and Sammy and Nate and they love her like their own," my dad reassured. "That's not what in worried about," I shook my head. "Hi," she smiled walking out. She was very good at hiding her emotions. "Can you say hi," she held Easton on her hip. "Hi," my mom smiled. "Hi," he giggled back. I took him from her arms. "Shawn," she pouted. "Nope." I shook my head. There was another knock at the door. "I'll get it," she stuck her tongue out at me while walking towards the door. "Hey," Sabrina smiled weekly. "Hi," Maddy bit her lip. "I'm really sorry." She sighed. "It's not your fault," Maddy's voice broke. "It could just be because of heavy lifting. You'll find out tomorrow at the appointment." She reassured. "Ok," she nodded walking back towards me. "Are you excited bud," she started talking with Easton. "Your gonna have fun. And your gonna rip it up. And your gonna leave your mark at Maddison square garden." She kissed my cheek. "You think?" I played dumb. "No," she smiled cheekily. "I know." She pecked my lips. "I love you so much precious." I smiled. "I love you too," she held onto me. "You should get going." She sighed. "I know." I looked at the floor. "Bye bye mama," east ran over and wrapped his arms around her legs. "Bye baby," she bent down a little giving him a hug. "Have fun. I'll see you in a few days." She kissed his head. "I love you mama," he smiled. "I love you too baby," she smiled widely as he walked towards my dad to get into the car. "Bye princess," I hugged her tightly. "Bye baby," she hugged me back. "Go rip it up." She smiled. "I know you will," she kissed my jawbone. "I'll see you in a few days love." I kissed her gently. "I love you," she smiled. "I love you too," I kissed her forehead before walking out.

A/N

So if you preorder illuminate and go onto http://illuminateexperience.com then we can unlock an early preview of the album. There's already like two things unlocked but it would be awesome to get the preview so if you can will you please go and preorder the album? Anyway thanks for reading my book. Next chapter will be a little sad. Just saying. Love you guys thanks for the support