Chapter Ninety Two

"Kisses?" I smile at Elliot she giggled as I close my eyes and pucker my lips, but still she obeys giving me a kiss. She messes with my hair and giggles. I smile and grab her hands pulling away. "Is it bed time?" I smile looking at the princess clock that sat on her dresser. "You want you milk?" I hold her and carry her downstairs so she can get her bottle.

"It's right there," Maddy smiles scrolling down her iPad probably doing some work. She wore her glasses which she didn't do very often. I love her glasses though.

"Here princess," I let a drop fall onto my wrist making sure it isn't too hot for her before feeding it to her. "I'll be back darling," I smile slowly making my way upstairs to put Ellie to sleep. I sit in the rocking chair feeding her and rocking back and forth. I hum gently making her more and more tired until she finishes her bottle and is almost asleep. I burp her and then rock her again letting her slowly fall asleep in my arms. "Easton," I say open bing his door. "Lights out," I point and tub off the light walking out.

"Goodnight dad," he calls after me.

"Goodnight east," I call back.

"Goodnight boys," I shake my he's and turn off their light.

"Night dad." They huff.

"Goodnight Masson," I turn and find him behind me.

"Goodnight daddy," he hugs my leg. He refused to call me 'daddy' in front of the other boys but he still calls my 'daddy' all of the time.

"Night Masson," I smile he let's me go and then waddles downstairs. "Where are you going?" I cross my arms.

"I forgot to say goodnight to mommy," he pouts and continues his descent. "Goodnight mommy," he hugs her.

"Goodnight Masson," she kisses his forehead. He scurries back up the stairs. "Bye Shawn," she smiles kissing me quickly.

"Where are you going?" I pout.

"Bri went into labour. She was there for all of these guys and I don't wanna miss it, Jack and Sammy will come over later to help with the boys. I'll see you later," she repeats kissing me again.

"Alright bye darling," I smile and send her off. The twins would be born soon. I smile to myself closing her Ipad and bringing her glasses back into the office. "I guess I'm alone," I chuckle shaking my head.

"Hey Shawn," Aaliyah yawns walking slowly through the door.

"Hey, where's Jackson?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Business trip and Addy's with mom and dad," she finishes sitting next to me. "So I'm alone," she chuckles.

"Maddy went to the hospital for Sabrina and Maddox who are having their twins and the kids are sleeping so I'm also alone," I chuckle.

"Wanna do something I'm bored," she groans exaggeratedly and falls back against the couch laying her legs on mine.

"Wanna watch a movie? Or play a board game? Or play cards? Or we could," I trail on unsure of what to say.

"I don't know," she whines. "Why don't we," she pauses. "I've got nothing," she shrugs. "Card game?" She turns to me.

"Card game," I nod. "What game will we play?" I question pulling out some cards.

"Poker," she gasps. "I love poker," she set everything up.

"Ok," I chuckle and kneel by the table. "You wanna deal?" I smile as she fanatically nods.

-----after the game-----

"Shawn," she whispers.

"Hello darling," I smile looking up from the book I'm reading.

"They are the cutest little babies, Jamison and Keegan," she smiles. "Two little boys," she giggle again. She removes all of her clothes except her undergarments and pulls on one of my shirts.

"When will we get to meet them?" I smile pulling her down onto my lap.

"Soon, maybe tomorrow," she shrugs.

"I was all alone, well I had Aaliyah but I was mainly alone." I pout and she smiles.

"I'm sorry baby," she pecks my lips. "Wanna cuddle? We can go downstairs and watch Harry Potter?" She smirks and I smile.

"Is it weird that even now I love those movies?" I furrow my eyebrows picking her up.

"I think it's dorky but you're cute and it makes up for it," she kisses my nose.

"So no?" I chuckle sitting her in a chair.

"No," she shakes her head kissing me.