Chapter One Hundred and Five

"You know have full custody over Nicole Major," the judge smiles at us. "Case closed," she hits the gavel down. Nicki's parents are here as well they tried fighting to keep her in their custody but lost and she's now ours.

"Thank you," Nicki smiles unsure of what else to do. Shawn holds his arms out and she keeps the same smile hugging him before opening her arms to me with a small smile and I hug her as well.

"Child stealer," Elizabeth spits.

"I didn't steal her," I shrug. "I'm helping her." I turn back to my family.

"Helping her what?" She scoffs. "Your lack of parenting skills are the reason she's pregnant." Her eyes roll.

"Excuse me, if you weren't such a bad mother we wouldn't be here right now, if I recall correctly they were at your house studying." I cross my arms.

"You wanna go," she pulls her hair out of the bun.

"Bite me," I growl putting my hair up.

"Maddy," Shawn tries to calm me down but fails doing nothing more than annoying me. I walk around to where she stands growling more as she lunges forwards to hit my. I simply slide away from her.

"I have two older brothers and I grew up with three," I watch her fall into the bench," she sweeps my legs from underneath me.

"I took karate," she scoffs I I do a back handspring I didn't think I could do.

"Trained gymnast." I shrug as they all stare watching what's happening. I growl until Shawn moves in front of me so I can't see or get to her. "Shawn," I whine.

"No baby," he pouts back. "I don't want you to get hurt or in any legal trouble alright?"

"Alright," I sigh as he puts me down.

"Thank you," he kisses my cheek. "And I'm sure Nicki appreciates it too," everyone had left the courtroom besides us. I turn to look at Nicki who hides herself in Easton's shoulder.

"It's my fault," she cries a little.

"No it's not," he reassures.

"I did this, I got myself pregnant, I've probably ruined your relationship with your parents and I started a physical war between our moms." She huffs.

"You didn't ruin anything between me and my parents," he lies to make her feel better. Shawn hadn't looked at him the same since we found out. He looks down at what Easton had lied about to protect his girlfriend.

"Nicki I'm sorry," I give her a look of pure embarrassment. "She just gets on my nerves," I say honestly.

"She gets on everybody's nerves," she breaths wiping her tears.

"See baby," Easton reassures. "Everything's fine," he kisses her cheek.

"Ok," she nods still holding a tight grip around his neck.

"You ready to go home?" Shawn smiles at the kids.

"Yeah," they nods sharing a sweet kiss before moving apart to walk towards the car.

"You know what I think?" I watch them in front of us.

"What do you think?" He smiles at me.

"I think that even if Easton got her pregnant," I lace my fingers with his something I won't usually do in public. "We've raised him right," I kiss him gently.

"You raised him right darling," he corrects.

"You helped she we hit bumps in the road." I giggle.