Chapter Ninty Five

"Shawn if Maddy gets the next point she wins, and if you get the next point your tied," Sabrina explains.

"You gonna let me win?" I wink as he shakes his head.

"Nope," he giggles as she drops the puck we stay in the one position fighting over the puck until finally I gain position and slap shot it into his net. "Wow," he nods looking at me. "Good job love," he kisses my forehead.

"Thank you," I smile as we skate off.

"Wow mom," the boys gasp. "I didn't know you played hockey." They furrow their eyebrows.

"I did, I played on your dad's team for a while and then I switched and I was the only person he couldn't beat," I took Angle into my arms.

"I was close," he scoffs.

"You did really well love," I smile kissing his cheek. "Does baby Ellie want to come skate with us?" I turn kissing Angles forehead to calm her down. Her eyes sit open as she looks around.

"Yeah," she giggles. Shawn prepares her skates.

"Here I'll trade ya," I smile giving him Angle and taking Elliot from him. Shawn begins putting the skates on her small feet. "What's daddy doing?" I gasp and she furrows her eyebrows.

"Come in princess," Shawn smiles at her. The boys are already on the ice racing Masson to as if they're faster. "Boys," Shawn warns as we slowly bring Elliot onto the ice. She looks scared and looks towards Shawn who's stands in front of her skating backwards and trying with her.

"Shawn," I squeal lifting Elliot off of the ice and putting her in his arms. "She's not wearing a helmet," I gasp and he laughs slightly at my sudden outburst. I waddle out and grab her the helmet we had and put it on her head. "Ok," I nod finally feeling more calm of the idea of we skating.

"Come her Ellie," Shawn stands not more then three steps away and I let her go. Her legs wobble as she tries to stay straight up. She moves one foot in front of the other and falls. Shawn moves towards her picking her up off of the ice and moving her helmet out of her face. She looks confused and he smiles kissing her cheek. Shawn starts skating around with her in his arms and she giggles.

"Come here baby," I lower myself to the ice and hold my arms out. Shawn sets her down and she looks at her brothers trying to walk towards me. I chuckle as she shuffles towards me. Shawn gives her a gentile nudge and she starts gliding towards me. She looks at me weird as I lift her from the ice. "Good job princess," I kiss her cheek setting her down again as the others pile onto the ice. Jack and Maddison stay with Angle.

"Can you skate to daddy?" I question Shawn stands about a foot away and she looks at him with much determination. She nods and begins skating as best she could falling and then pushing herself back up, with a little help before continuing to skate towards him. Falling only about three times total.

"Good job baby," Shawn smiles lifting her up deciding not to work her too hard. "We'll try again later," he whisper to he'd as she fixes her helmet. He brings her back out. And Maddison is quick to grab her.

"Competition time," Sabrina yells from the sidelines where she takes her turn watching their two little boys. "Who wants to see Maddy, Maddox and Carter race?" She smirks and I chuckle. Everyone quickly slides off of the ice leaving the three of us. "Ten laps?" She questions and everyone nods.

"I'll judge Carter," Maggie walks forward and shows him where to start.

"I'll judge Maddy," Shawn smirks walking over and planting a sweet kiss on my lips before leading me to where to stand.

"I judge Maddox," Sabrina giggles after Summer and JJ say they'll watch the boys.

"Ready?" Sammy yells and we nod. "Three," he counts down before yelling, "go." The race begins with Maddox in the and then Carter pulls up and into first place where I sit in second.

"Come on Carter," Maggie cheers.

"You can do it mom," Masson yells as well as Shawn.

"Come on daddy," Faye giggles to Maddox as well as Bri.

"One lap left love," Shawn smiles at me. I pull forwards and end up winning in our race. "Another win for you my love," Shawn giggles kissing me softly. "Good job," he smiles pulling back.

"Thank you," I smile. We continue just skating for the fun of it for a few more hours until finally getting bored and leaving to a restaurant. "Let's hold him," I reach out of Jamison, one of their twins. "Hi baby," I smile at him. "He's so big," I look at Bri.

"I know," she chuckles. "He's heavy too," she shakes her head and Shawn looks to him.

"Hi," he smiles at him. He has soft brown eyes just like his parents. "Hi," he giggles shaking his head and lowering himself to the boys level. "Hello," he smiles.

"What's it like?" I smile at them.

"They're definitely a lot of work but I love them," she smile as Matt passes her Keegan. "They love kisses," she smiles. "Don't you?" She kisses Keegan's forehead and he seems put at ease and much more calm then before. Faye sits on Maddox's lap.

"How you like your brothers Faye?" Shawn smiles at he while receiving Angle from someone.

"They're cute but loud," she giggles and moves back Maddox's lap.

"They are loud aren't they?" He smiles kissing her cheek.

"Angle's loud," he chuckles kissing her cheek. "Aren't you baby?" He smiles kissing her forehead again. "She also hates sleep," he shakes his head.

"That's the complete opposite of them," they chuckle. "They want nothing more than sleep."

"Elliot liked sleep," I smile kissing her forehead. "Can you say hi?" I point to the baby that Summer was now holding.

"Hi," she giggles. She places her hands on his body.

"Gentile, gentile," I warn and she nods gently petting his head. I smile and kiss her cheek again. She giggles and plays with his fingers. She turns towards Angle and leans towards her gently kissing her sisters cheek.

"I love our family," Shawn smiles.

"They're perfect," I kiss his cheek.