👈Directions Needed👉

@New_integrityCheck out their stories :)

@New_integrity
Check out their stories :)

What Do You Mean? A Cliché Love Story Chapter 20

"Levi come down here." He walks down the steps to his mother's kitchen. His height started to grow a inch everyday. His mother was a small women but now seemed even smaller at his 5'9 height. At 12 he was active in soccer and it was his current passion.

"Haha?" (Mother)

Her face held a fake smile as she looked at two boys and a girl. One boy was around the age 14 and the other 18 whereas the girl looked to be 16. They were close to the same height as Levi, besides the girl. The taller one turned around giving Levi a small smirk. While the younger boy stared blankly, and the girl smiled widely.

"Musko, this is Tai, Kilian, and Idris. Your brothers and sister."

Raevyn's P.O.V

"But I don't think he likes me like that." I say, I grab a handful of popcorn and look at my friends.

"But what if he does? You'll never know unless you try." Stony says countering my comment.

"He could be one of those guys who only want sex, though." Vixen comments, "and you don't want one of those guys."

I sweep the fallen popcorn bits off my pants. A small butter stain was left on my clothing, from the freshly popped corn.

"But this could help with you getting past your diagnosis. Maybe this, could blossom and be something." Cameron chimes in.

I get up and grab a wipe trying to wipe away the stain. But it only makes it worst. Trying to wipe away things that aren't removable, like diabetes, never really come out of your clothes. It starts out small and then gets bigger, like this popcorn stain.

"I mean you say your the first to text all the time maybe, he isn't interested." Stony says. Her freshly quater shaved head, was dyed halfway honey blonde and bounced as she spoke.

"Wait show me a picture again." Vixen says. I grab my phone and pull up his Instagram @SavageKing😎.

 I grab my phone and pull up his Instagram @SavageKing😎