Heated

What Do You Mean? A Cliche Love Story; Chapter 3

"Hey peaches......"

Raevyn's P.O.V

Breathe. That's all I gotta do. Just breathe.......Wait did he just call me peaches?......Do I look like I'm......edible?

"Who are you? Why are you in my house?" I ask irritated. I had already had enough of him during class with his constant stare. Honestly i wish i would have never said anything in class today, that way i wouldn't have to deal with him currently.

"Dang, its nice to see you too, peaches. I'm Levi." His eyebrows knit into question.

"Oh I'm sorry you wanted my name? Because that's definitely something you won't be getting." I say while rolling my eyes. I could tell i was going to dislike him just based on his recent encounters. Suddenly his warm breath fans over me. Wait when did he step towards me? Was this dude some type of ninja. Where was my mother when you needed her?

"Hmm." He moans. "Can I get something else then, Airashīdesu?" This man was so close he might as well could have been me, with the amount of personal space i just lost because of him. 

"No get the h*** off of me. Speaking tongues and crap." I mumble.

He smirks. "It's Japanese." When he smiled his dimples popped up but i did not plan on falling for it.

"Like I care." I retort.

"Raevyn! Is that anyway to treat our guest?" My mother scolds me. I stand there confused and surprised. She actually could hear things today, of course as soon as this unimportant person leaves she'll go right back to ignoring her responsibilities.

"Ma I didn't even-"

"-It's okay Mrs. Connor. Raevyn was just asking me through walk her to school tomorrow. You know show her around." He interrupts.

"Oh, that would be splendid, Levi!" She replies all happy, like she cares.

Foreal? She just agrees to allow this slightly crazy and rude person be my guide for tomorrow?I sit there quietly l, shocked at how fast he manipulated the situation. I didn't even like him, now I have to spend an hour with him.

"Raevyn get Zacora for me, so we can eat." I walk out the kitchen, happy to be out his presence.
_________

We just finished dinner, which in all honesty mama put her foot in, when my mother glared at me before saying, "Raevyn walk Levi out, will you?" She didn't even ask more like demanded i do it, and even though she added a questioning tone at the end, her eyes said another.

"Of course, ma." I reply.

Dinner was to say the least annoying, not only because I couldn't eat like I normally would but also because he was watching me. During the evening i came to the conclusion that Levi is a creep I'm telling it whole. He's a natural born creep. I walk to the door, with him trudging behind me. "Alright bye." I say while gesturing for him to leave out the door that i made sure was wide enough for him and his pride.

He looks at me, and I already feel like I'm melting. His golden eyes reminded me of the pyramids in Egypt and right now i wished that he resided in Egypt instead of right next door.  And then he does the, unimaginable, he leans in and places a lingering kiss on my cheek. It was so quick it would have looked as though he were just moving his head,but we both know that was far from the truth.

He smirks as my cheeks turn a beet color. "Goodnight, peaches." He whispers, leaving me in a messy state. I don't know if it was the fact that i had just moved to a foreign land, or that i was irritated already at this school or even because the Bad boy just kissed me. I knew deep down that, this year was going to be hard.

_______

l hope you liked this chappy loving some of your feed back!! Again please vote, comment and share! ;)

Lots f love

God bless 

Lee

Slightly edited