Statements

A/N at the end

Have you heard fifth Harmony's song write on me? It's amazing!

Side note Normani Kordei will be in the next Cliche Love Story series!
___________

"You just think, you can just leave us like that?" I ask him.

He continues to pack. "How many times have I told you I'm only visiting?"

"Plenty of times but it seems like everytime, a baby pops up." He stops his actions and looks at me.

"That's enough,Levi." His voice sounds tired. The lightning was casting an evil like appearance on his face.

"Is it?" I question him.

"Because it looks like your still leaving me." I state.

He holds my glare, and soon continues his actions. Zipping his bag he places it on the floor by the door. He grabs the door handle.

"If you leave." He looks at me.

"I won't ever forgive you." His hard glare softens as a tear runs down my cheek. My fists are clinched and my breathing is ragged.

He comes toward me. When he's close, he wraps his arms around me. He hugs me to his long chest, and ruffles my hair, before kissing my head. In that moment I thought he felt the bond between us. Yet when the embrace ended, he still left me.
----
What Do You Mean? A Cliche Love Story, Chapter 14

"I didn't do anything!" I shout at him as he paced the room. He stops and eyes me before smirking.

"I've heard that far too many times." He replies while continuing to take steps. The soft pats from his shoes hitting the black pavement echo through the dim room.

"All you have to do, is tell us where you were that night." The woman sitting across from me, speaks to me calmly. The picture is sat in front of me a pointed at. The girl had light green eyes and her hair was covered by her hijab. Her eyes contrasted with her brown skin. She was Indian, but her eyes definitely didn't match or at least it was uncommon.

 She was Indian, but her eyes definitely didn't match or at least it was uncommon

"Out of all people why am I here?" I ask.

"You won't give an alibi. You were her last partner for any class so you knew where she lived and was there a few hours before her death. And according to press this is up your ally, Is it not?" She questions.