I'm In Love...With The Feeling

Had to throw in my baby, Justin Bieber! Enjoy

What Do You Mean? A Cliche Love Story Chapter;13

Levi's P.O.V

I groan and roll over in my bed. The light shinning in from the window hit my half open eyes. I shift up out of bed. I rub my eyes as I look around the room. My eyes grow wide when I realize it's not my room. Someone clearing their throat echoes through the neutral colored room. I turn and look at the burnette haired girl sitting up next to me.

"Morning." She whispers before sipping her tea again.

"Morning." I reply, my voice raspy from my sleep. I grab my pants and slip them on. My shirt was ripped in half from last night so I couldn't exactly put it on. I grab my leather jacket and walk around the bed to the door.

"Bye Levi." She announces in the empty room.

"Bye Alanna."
__

Alanna's house wasn't too far from my home, so the walk was easy. I walk up the steps to my porch and jiggle the doorknob, but find that it's locked. I ring the doorbell and hit the door three times. That was the secret code to tell my mother it was me. I hear a pot fall and i know that she's in the house.

"Haha,open the door please!" I shout from the other side of the door. I hear her footsteps come to the door, but it remains closed.

"Musuko, didn't i tell you not to come home late?" Her soft voice travels harshly to my ears.

"I didn't mean to-"

"Don't Levi. You were out there having sex. I'm not stupid. Until you learn to respect me in my house you cannot come in." She tells me. I knew she was angry but today wasn't the best day for her to be.

"Mother please." I hear her walk away from the door and i know I'm screwed.

I walk slowly down the walkway. I could call Noah but he has football practice, and Luke is probably at the hospital with his brother. A light bulb goes off in my head as I see Quincy get in his car and drive off. Raevyn.

I jog over to her grandmother's house and knock on it. I pray to God that she is the one to answer. Someone opens the door and i leap with joy seeing that it's her.

Her face scrunches In confusion. "Boy, what do you want?" She asks me.

"I need a favor."
____

I walk out of her bathroom that is connected to her bedroom.

"Hey Peaches." I call her.

"Yeah?" She asks looking up.

"Can I get the shirt?" I ask her. She just stares blankly at me.

"Peaches?" I call her again, trying to grab her attention.

She shakes her head a little. "What?" She questions.

"I said could I get my shirt." I state my question again.

"Oh yeah." She clears her throat and passes it to me.

"But if you'd like I could stay shirtless." I wink at her. She pulls on the collar of her shirt.

"No, stay clothed. Nobody wants to see you." She tells me.

"Whatever you say, peaches."

I sit beside her,on her queen sized bed. She had let me borrow her brother's shorts and she had a spare black v-neck lying around.