Maybe

What Do You Mean? Cliche Love Story; Chapter 4

Levi's P.O.V

I kissed the girl called Raevyn. I didn't mean to. I don't like her. I was simply just flirting.

Kicking rocks as I cross the street I think these thoughts. I mean even if I thought I did. I just met the girl, not to mention she's black and.....big. And that's definitely not my type. I'm the baddest boy of the school, my whole reputation will be ruined if I let these feelings show. Don't get me wrong she's cute, but not girlfriend material.

I open my front door, creeping in. I didn't want to disturb my mother from her slumber. I peek into her room checking on her. She was sound asleep. I quietly shower and dress for bed. Laying in bed was unruly. I couldn't get a minute of rest. For an apparent reason, Raevyn.

But I tried and before I knew it, it was morning and my mother was coming to awake me.

"Musuko, time to get up."

I stretch looking out my window. I had the drapes pulled back, so I could see the weather. The clouds were parted allowing the sun's rays to shine through the sky.

Shorts. Definitely shorts.

As I dress quickly I couldn't help but to smile. I was supposed to be helping Raevyn around the school today. And i couldn't wait to mess with her.

Walking down the stairs, my mother's cooking warms my body. It's been a while since she's cooked breakfast, so I was pretty giddy.

"Haha, what did you make, today?" I ask, while stealing a piece of bacon. She eyes me, her short hair was ruffled from her early slumber.

"Musuko your growing up so fast." She whispers while grabbing my cheeks.

I squirm away from her tender touch. "Haha, I'm a man now." I scold.

She smiles cheekily. "You're my little man."

"Today i'm showing our new neighbor around the school." My voice echoes due to the cup, filled with o.j surrounding my mouth.

"Awe that's sweet. What is her family like?" My mother asks, referring to last night's encounter.

"They're cool, I guess."

"You should invite her over after school." She states while chopping some cucumbers.

I peer at her short head.
"I don't know, haha. I don't really like her."

She glares at me. "Musuko." She scolds.

"Don't say such things about someone you don't even know."

I sigh. I couldn't get out of this. No matter how bad I lied. "Sorry haha. I'll see if she wants to."
_______

"This is the cafeteria." I explain to Raevyn, who's face looked confused.

But she only nodded. That's what she's been doing the whole day. She was spaced out, it seemed. I was clueless as to why. But didn't push her.

"Ayee Delrosario." A deep voice says, behind me. I turn to see Noah. My childhood best friend. Noah was the most laid back dude I ever met. He was cool with everyone especially the ladys. But he had an awesome heart. And was for numerous reasons my best friend.

"Hey Duncan." I reply.
We shake hands while Raevyn stares at her phone.

"Who's this?" Noah asks, peering at the black girl beside me.

I shrug. "This is Raevyn the new chick." I reply.

She glares up at me. Her small figure gave me a good foot of height on her.
He extends his long, toned arm towards her.

"I'm Noah. This dweeb's best friend." He states while pointing to me.

She chuckles. "I'm Raevyn Conner. It's nice to meet you."

He nods. "If you ever get tired of him just call me, lovely. I'll be glad to knock some sense into him. And you." He says before winking.

I glare at him. A type of glare she wouldn't see.You could tell those words had an effect on her. Because she was trying to hold in a smile, while hiding her flustered face.
_____

She ate alone. I watched her of course. And I had also watched when Noah slid in the seat across from her. And I definitely took note of the constant giggles that left her, perfect round lips.

Maybe I did like her. Even if didn't know her, like that.

But that would be a secret only me and the devil knew.
______
Noah????? Yes or no?
Wassup?
It's lee Lee yah home skillet bringin' u the latest Chapter of WDYM? Did you love it?
I'm sorry what was that? I still can't hear you. How about you comment down below your feelings. Any questions. And how you're liking it so far!!!
Love you, vote, comment, and share
pleassseee